calling out kingston

Darth-Marius

i hope i raised awareness, companies should promote  products, but if its a shitty one, take some feedback, dont ignore it and leave buyers to amazon reviews that are made by people who have had the product for 5 days and are insisting on reviewing it

post-235288-0-45939100-1446858198.png

~dm

i hope i raised awareness, companies shouldn't promote shitty products, especially with biased or unhelpful reviews, especially when they know the product sucks

it's their product, it's their right to promote them shitty or not. 

it's the fault of the consumer if they fall for the pit trap. Plus it looks like the review is a legit one whether it's common or not.

If you own a business you will do everything to promote it or the product to keep it afloat. Nobody in their right mind would insult their own product.

you can hate them or unfollow them due to this but you can't blame them for having a good PR plan

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I've never heard of anything from Kingston sucking...

Also it seems like you would be the odd one out, you're saying this about a product with a 4.5 Star (3.2K Reviews)rating?

Also... Do you even understand what advertising even is?

EDIT: Apparently yada yada yada you may be some what right, but... 120GB for 65 bucks? That's... Pretty cheap in CAD. I guess you get your money's worth

EDIT: Oh wow, for those who didn't know they switched out the flash chips for something else, dropping performance by 300% allegedly.

The V300 isn't shit, it just performs lesser than a lot of SSDs but significantly faster than a HDD...  so it works alright

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Sorry, but what exactly is wrong with Kingston promoting their products, bad or not?

It's their product; it's for them to advertise it. They're not exactly falsely advertising it, especially considering the product has a rather overwhelming five stars on the product page.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with them advertising it like they are.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Yeah, some drives were crap, but as far as I know, they replaced those, so yeah, almost nothing to see here.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

The V300 isn't shit, it just performs lesser than a lot of SSDs but significantly faster than a HDD... so it works alright

This.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Who knows that the new batch of V300s have shitty controller or not, regardless it's faster than a SSD.

If i wanted a cheap fast SSD i would already gone with a Patriot Blaze.