Battlefield 3 "Could not activate your key"

Sklomp

Hello,

Yesterday I bought the Humble Origin Bundle, all the games work. Although Burnout paradise doesn't wants to log in the servers. But Battlefield 3 is the biggest problem, and that was the main reason I bought the bundle. Recently I managed to fix the log in errors in Origin with changing my ID, but now I get the error that the key couldn't be activated in origin. It says under your logged in as: nothing (just blank) When I select login as different user and try to login again I get an login error. And now the worst part (i guess), when trying to login into battlelog it says that I should buy BF3, although I bought it yesterday. I guess that it isn't linked to my account, but I can't contact EA. I send an email to Humble Bundle but they say that they won't respond within a few days. 

And for you saying to contact EA, i can't: when I try to setup a chat I have to login and then the site just gets a white layer over it with a loading symbol.

I hope that you guys know a solution to  this problem or have a email adress of ea, so I can contact them.

MSI GT70-One-899NL | i7-3630QM | Nvidia GTX675MX | 12GB 1600mhz ddr3 | 128gb mSata ssd | 1TB hdd | 17.3 Full HD non-glare | Killer E2200 

And just to add, the key got accepted when I wanted to install it, so it is installed but refuses to start

MSI GT70-One-899NL | i7-3630QM | Nvidia GTX675MX | 12GB 1600mhz ddr3 | 128gb mSata ssd | 1TB hdd | 17.3 Full HD non-glare | Killer E2200 

23190617.jpg

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

They've been having trouble but it will probably be resolved

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

Thousands of people are trying to download the same game... Took my friend 2 days to download it. Best thing you can do now is keep trying and wait.

I downloaded it in about an hour so the european servers are ok i guess? But the activation servers down could be possible

I downloaded it in about an hour so the european servers are ok i guess? But the activation servers down could be possible

Yeah it took me no time to get origin games (got Dead Space 3 in like 2h) but I know people are having all sorts of problems.

What's the specific issue you're having when trying to open the game?

It's okay, just give it some time.

They probably have 'top agents' working on that too.

What's the specific issue you're having when trying to open the game?

When i start the game, it says we could not activate Battlefield 3 with the given Origin Account. I will put a screenshot of it in a comment so you could see it. It is Dutch but I can translate some stuff

post-1244-0-33211700-1377002033.png

This is the error. In the top bar it says Could not activate

after the red cross: We could not Activate Battlefield 3 with the used Origin-Account. Search patiently for the product key and try to activate it on this pc with your origin account.

[enter productkey]

If you have done this before, you should login with the account in which you have it activated

You are logged in as:

> Login as Different User

> Buy this game

When I select enter productkey I get an registration form and when I Click on I have an Origin Account I get the same screen as Login as Different user. On that screen I get an login error (it just says that) when I try to login using the correct information