Difference between these camera bundles?

Shikibara

So, I'm looking into buying one of these 2 camera bundles, but I've no clue what the real difference between these 2 are and why one has a list price of $1,400 and the other $999 (I'm no camera expert)

http://www.amazon.com/Rebel-T6i-Camera-Definition-Telephoto/dp/B00W8FN03Y/ref=sr_1_5?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1446705303&sr=1-5&keywords=eos+rebel+t6i+bundle&refinements=p_n_feature_two_browse-bin%3A10705382011%2Cp_36%3A50000-80000

http://www.amazon.com/T6i-Digital-18-55mm-Telephoto-Microphone/dp/B0128UPWQQ/ref=sr_1_10?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1446705303&sr=1-10&keywords=eos+rebel+t6i+bundle&refinements=p_n_feature_two_browse-bin%3A10705382011%2Cp_36%3A50000-80000

So what is the actual difference? why is one's list price more than the other? They both look basically the same from my unprofessional eye.

And if you're gunna say "this is overkill" or "that's too much for that camera, I suggest this one instead" get out, I chose this camera already because it suits my needs, if I wanted a lesser quality camera, I'd get one, and in all honesty, I would rather a Blackmagic URSA 4,6k, but I can't afford that, so shoo. I only want replies giving details on why they are different.

I say... go for whichever is cheaper. Strangely, the USD$1400 bundle is... USD$6 more expensive than the USD$900 bundle. 

are bundles really that bad? :/ 

The better response to your question would be.

No, bundles are not that bad. But often bundles come with items that most experienced users would consider cheap or low quality "junk" that would be either left to gather dust or thrown away.  Bundles are good for complete beginners who have yet to gain the knowledge and experience to utilize better and typically more expensive versions of the included accessories.  In other words, they are a good investment for complete beginners by providing cheap, easily replaceable accessories they can use while they are learning.

For example, both the bundles you listed include a cheap $20 Polaroid flash.  A beginner to photography would not know how to use a flash, may not want to buy an external flash, and may believe the built-in flash is good enough.  So the bundle provides the buyer with a cheap flash unit, small enough to carry in a pocket, that can be a bit better than the built-in flash without the beginner having to invest a few hundred in an external flash unit.  If the beginner breaks or loses the cheap flash, it's better than breaking or losing a more expensive one.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer