All the dough, Now what to do with it :)

Kingcomicbook

Right now I have a little under $200 and im hoping to get around $200 At christmas plus maybe a little left over form my guitar in january. So now its time to access what I want to get and I would like to get your opinion. I want to get a second monitor Acer H6 Series H236HLbid Black 23" 5ms (GTG) HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LED Backlit LCD Monitor, IPS Panel 250 cd/m2 ACM 100,000,000:1 (1000:1) - Newegg.com A SSHD and SSD Amazon.com: WD Blue SSHD 4TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive - SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD40E31X: Computers & Accessories Amazon.com: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E500B/AM): Computers & Accessories and finaly a desktop micriphone for youtube and such. what do you guys think would be a good cheapish micriphone and what should be my prioritys.

The SSD should have priority. I don't know why you would want a SSHD if you want to get a seperate SSD anyways.
If you're on a budget, don't buy a 850 Evo. I recommend a Crucial BX100 or Adata 550 instead.

A lot of people like the Samson Go Mic, because it sounds pretty good for what it is and is easy to use and also cheap.
Personally I haven't tested it, but there are a lot of reviews out there.

The SSD should have priority. I don't know why you would want a SSHD if you want to get a seperate SSD anyways.

If you're on a budget, don't buy a 850 Evo. I recommend a Crucial BX100 or Adata 550 instead.

I want the ssd for things I use often and videos but the SSHD for the mix of a large capacity and speed for other everyday things plus im pretty sure my HDD is dying ;(

I want the ssd for things I use often and videos but the SSHD for the mix of a large capacity and speed for other everyday things

That makes no sense, because a SSHD is just a HDD with a SSD integrated. It's exactly the same if you would buy a SSD and a HDD seperatly.

Just safe the money on a better SSD instead of wasting it on a SSHD, or something else like a microphone or monitor.