My PC isn't displaying anything on my monitor

So my friend came over and he thoguht it would be funny to go into my computers bios and set the voltage higher than the usual he restarded the computer and there no smoke or burn smell it's just that the pc was alot louder and now it's not displaying anything on my monitor.

RIP

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Unplug the PSU, pull the mainboard battery off and wait a few minutes. The Bios should reset to factory settings. If you are lucky, the Mainboard survived it. Your Friend shouldnt touch ure PC again.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

That's not funny, very high chance something is broken. Unplug your motherboard's power supply and restart. If it still doesn't work, plug your video cable into your motherboard instead of your GPU. if that fails, RIP

This is the precise reason why i do not let ANYONE touch my PC with out my close supervision. Like those above me said, im thinking your RIP (probably capacitor blew on the mobo) if you saw smoke. I would beat your friend with a baseball bat. LOL

Disclaimer: don't beat anyone with anything. :P

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

Yeah I pulled the battery out and waited a bit but it didn't work. Although everything powers on you know the LED's and the fans the cpu fan also but still no image. And btw guys stop being so mad it's my old pc I was just trying to set it up to get some old files from it lol
how do I connect my monitor to my pc via motherboard like the only way I see it is using the graphics card. .-. I'm such a dumbass lmao

Yeah I pulled the battery out and waited a bit but it didn't work. Although everything powers on you know the LED's and the fans the cpu fan also but still no image. And btw guys stop being so mad it's my old pc I was just trying to set it up to get some old files from it lol

how do I connect my monitor to my pc via motherboard like the only way I see it is using the graphics card. .-. I'm such a dumbass lmao

Does it have integrated graphics? If not it is impossible.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

When my pc did this, it was my processor and I had to replace it. If all you need is the old files, I would just take the hard drive out and put it in your new PC