Feenix Collection Giveaway

Awesome giveaway! The Aria headset has to be my favourite. The look and quality is on point. 

The Dimora looks amazing IMO

I just love the sleek black look to it, it just comes of as appealing to me!

I'd love to win

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Headset looks great hope it sound as awesome as it looks, also the keyboard . Constrution of the mousepad is at least interesting, makes me wana try it in personal. I have no opinion on the mouse i perfer some Razer Naga style mouse with alot o buttons on one side of the mouse

my birthday is november 10, it would be nice to get one of those for my birthday! :D

The mouse is my favorite because it's reliable and fast and you won't have to worry about mistakes in demanding games :D

I never had anything premium looking, I will probably cry if I win this. lol

The keyboard in particular it's pretty sleek and the mousepad as well,it's funny how a mousepad can look so elegant and yet me the same to another decent mousepad 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I really love the Feenix mousepad, mainly becuase of its looks, and the little icon in the corner are great :)

mmm, dat japanese pinewood on those headphones are much better than that peseant pinewood

The Keyboard and Headset are both looking very good.

My favorite Feenix product is the dimora because of how clean and elegant it looks. The logo looks amazing and the border around the material gives it a strong look, I have been considering switching from a cloth pad to a hard pad, and the dimora is one of the products which are swaying me towards that decision. In general I love how specialized Feenix is to just making one of each product and making those products the best that they can be.

The Feenix Aria scream elegance and class and i would love to sit back, sip on a fine glass of scotch and lose miserably at whatever game I happen to be playing.

But hey at least I'd look good doing it. 

P.S love your work! keep doing what you do!

The Autore keyboard is by far my favourite. I have always loved the mythology of the Phoenix and I love the minimal design. I have never been this excited for a giveaway :)

The headset is probably my favorite as the handmade construction screams quality! And the mouse is a close second as it looks comfortable enough for long periods of of use but doesn't have so many buttons that get in your way. And finally the mousepad with some feet, the surface I am certain works great, but the detail put into making sure that it grips to your desk without becoming an immovable object has to make me wonder why I haven't found this company before now!

I really like the keyboard! It looks really nice!! Followed on twitter!!! > ~ <

I think that my favorite to have would have to the the Autore keyboard. It looks stealthy, which would match the build I am currently planning.

Would love to have a decent gaming headset but all of the products look amazing. good luck to everybody entering.

I`d love to have the headset cause of the japanese wood looks beautiful.

(it probably makes the sound better)