Planning a Skylake PC micro ATX - Business use mainly, rare gaming

HI,

I just sold my gaming rig that I don't use anymore, and I'm interested in getting a new Skylake system mainly for business work, movie editing, graphics, and running 3 screens 1080p or using two 4k screens. I have an SSD and OS, mouse and keyboard.

Im not interested in running games at 4k resolution, I may play a game 2-4 hours a month on it just for fun.

Mainly I want the system to run extremely quiet. So cooling, fans, and power supply are important to me.

I know its probably overkill but I want an i7 processor and good ram.

CPU - i7 6700k
CPU Cooler - something efficient and quiet
POWER - Quiet power supply

MB - Asus Maximus Gene (can support a 4k screen)

RAM - DDR3 or DDR 4 recommendations?

GFX - any recommendations? 3 screen output, future capable of running 2 displays at 4k 60 refresh

CASE - I had a Fractal Design which was nice - key is quiet

Thank you for your suggestions,

HI,

I just sold my gaming rig that I don't use anymore, and I'm interested in getting a new Skylake system mainly for business work, movie editing, graphics, and running 3 screens 1080p or using two 4k screens. I have an SSD and OS, mouse and keyboard.

Im not interested in running games at 4k resolution, I may play a game 2-4 hours a month on it just for fun.

Mainly I want the system to run extremely quiet. So cooling, fans, and power supply are important to me.

I know its probably overkill but I want an i7 processor and good ram.

CPU - i7 6700k

CPU Cooler - something efficient and quiet

POWER - Quiet power supply

MB - Asus Maximus Gene (can support a 4k screen)

RAM - DDR3 or DDR 4 recommendations?

GFX - any recommendations? 3 screen output, future capable of running 2 displays at 4k 60 refresh

CASE - I had a Fractal Design which was nice - key is quiet

Thank you for your suggestions,

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/G6WTLk

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

I may have gone overkill on the whole "quiet" thing....

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M 76.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($89.10 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VIII GENE Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($206.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 380 4GB Nitro Video Card  ($198.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Antec P280 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($77.40 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1181.52
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-02 21:43 EST-0500

Im thinking around $ 1000 - $ 1300 max. Just building the box out. I have the 4k screens and 1080p panels that I will use on the system.

Im thinking around $ 1000 - $ 1300 max. Just building the box out. I have the 4k screens and 1080p panels that I will use on the system.

The build I made is within budget, should easily drive your displays and each component was chosen to ensure the machine was very quiet. 

The builds that @TechGod and I mentioned are both great builds for what your trying to do.

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

The builds that @TechGod and I mentioned are both great builds for what your trying to do.

You gave him a better GPU so yeah, your build is pretty great and barely goes over his budget. Either way, he won't be disappointed.