Funny Racist shit

HumbleMobo

If you are easily offended, most people are, then go but for those who stay listen to this song.  Then read the lyrics, it's incredibly funny.

https://open.spotify.com/track/4C4QnsrJPOg92XVkf5acfm

For those of you who don't get it, someone seems to have edited the lyrics to play off of the Japanese accent stereotype.  I listen to this song a lot, and I was surprised when I saw that today someone changed the lyrics, Spotify needs to step up their game.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

If I had a dollar for every shitpost. woaah

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

If I had a dollar for every shitpost. woaah

It is not a shit post.

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

lmao

It is, read the lyrics closely, it says things like "Ruv" instead of "Love"

It is not a shit post.

yeeeeeeees it is

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

It is not a shit post.

yes, yes it is, the trash belongs in status updates boi. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

yes, yes it is, the trash belongs in status updates boi. 

No, it does not.  Sorry mate read the CoC, the guide to not being a moron.

Pretty sure this is against CoC but whatever. I didn't see anything

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

You didn't see "Brinding Right"?  This is not status update, because it has nothing to do with a status.

No, it does not.  Sorry mate read the CoC, the guide to not being a moron.

m9, yew lagit hav 'shit' in th naem ov ur post. 2 u recist end funhy dont go in de sem santance leik that, tet shit tork is 4 u nd ur m9s

Let's check.

You may not post content that contains material relating to the following: racism,

Yup, violates the CoC because it's racist.  Wait, maybe the OP thinks this isn't racist, let's double check.

Funny Racist shit

YUP!  He says it's racist himself, so any argument that this isn't a racist post would be moot.  Definitely a CoC violation.

this should be a status update, or at the very least, offtopic.

shitpost is shitty

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

m9, yew lagit hav 'shit' in th naem ov ur post. 2 u recist end funhy dont go in de sem santance leik that, tet shit tork is 4 u nd ur m9s

Let me guess, you are 14 or 15 years of age?

Let me guess, you are 14 or 15 years of age?

Let me guess you're a keyboard warrior hiding behind his monitor judging people based on their age so he can feel superior about himself. 

Let's check.

Yup, violates the CoC because it's racist.  Wait, maybe the OP thinks this isn't racist, let's double check.

YUP!  He says it's racist himself, so any argument that this isn't a racist post would be moot.  Definitely a CoC violation.

Oh?  And it seems you are new, welcome! Also I suggest you read the CoC because it states that only if I make fun of someone that I would be in the wrong.  I am pointing something out that someone did on an official program.  Also, how fun is it being a child?  I've forgotten now that I've grown into my older and successful years, well, enjoy living in your hobble!

Let me guess you're a keyboard warrior hiding behind his monitor judging people based on their age so he can feel superior about himself. 

Oh?  So you are 15!  That explains a lot!  Another one of the many children on here that watch a few "How to build a PC" and they think they are experts.  Also, why would I need to do something like that to feel superior?  I feel superior enough seeing that I could buy and sell your system 100 times over.

Also, how fun is it being a child?  I've forgotten now that I've grown into my older and successful years, well, enjoy living in your hobble!

I'd point out that I'm an adult, but I'm more puzzled with how you believe that children, by default, live in low quality housing. O.o

This should have been in off topic lel.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

I'd point out that I'm an adult, but I'm more puzzled with how you believe that children, by default, live in low quality housing. O.o

For one thing, a mature well educated adult does not use emoticons.  Secondly, I'm sure you live in a hobble compared to my estate that was all I was pointing out.  When you are new, don't correct others that understand the CoC.

This should have been in off topic lel.

But did you see what I was talking about?

Oh?  So you are 15!  That explains a lot!  Another one of the many children on here that watch a few "How to build a PC" and they think they are experts.  Also, why would I need to do something like that to feel superior?  I feel superior enough seeing that I could buy and sell your system 100 times over.

I can't help the feeling that you are just trying to piss people off on purpose, and if not you're certainly not acting like the 'adult' that you claim to be. 

I can't help the feeling that you are just trying to piss people off on purpose, and if not you're certainly not acting like the 'adult' that you claim to be. 

I can act as I desire, but you are making an invalid argument.  I'm not trying to "Piss" anyone off but it seems that is how you perceive it.  I'd suggest staying off of topics that might "Enrage" your small manipulable childish mind.  It will help.

For one thing, a mature well educated adult does not use emoticons.  Secondly, I'm sure you live in a hobble compared to my estate that was all I was pointing out.  When you are new, don't correct others that understand the CoC.

1) Emoticons are fun.  I work all day so my off time is my own and if I want to use emotions, well, :) , I will.

2) I don't think me or anyone else here is interested in your unsubstantiated claims of financial wealth.  This is the internet, anyone on this forum could claim to have land, belongings and even a DMC-12 in their garage without anyone being able to readily disprove it.