Skyrim PC build

Can someone make a PC build that would handle Skyrim at 1080p at 60fps *heavily modded* (graphics enhancements and other gameplay mods)

Please also include a mouse, keyboard, and monitor please.  

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

budget? will you need an OS?

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Making a machine that can handle It at 4K Is easy, but the real question Is how much can you spend Ben? :P

How much do you want to spend?

Generally I would say get a build with good/very good CPU (like i5 4690K will do very good, i5 4460 will do great too)

And some GPU with good performance of course, but also enough VRAM (even for 1080p). the R9 390 or 390X both have 8GB (versions?) which are two cards I can recommend. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Making a machine that can handle It at 4K Is easy, but the real question Is how much can you spend Ben? :P

Around 7-8 "Ben"jamin's? 

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

7-8 what?

100usd_new.png

While ENB is TERRIBLE for SLI, without ENB, a GTX 660 SLI can get 60 FPS in 3-way 1080p portrait or 60+ FPS in 1080p...  (mostly graphics mods mind you,)

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Haha :P Youre saying that like Its supposed to be obvious, but there arent just muricans here :P Also, what I was aiming towards was what do you mean by 7-8? 700-800USD?

Haha :P Youre saying that like Its supposed to be obvious, but there arent just muricans here :P Also, what I was aiming towards was what do you mean by 7-8? 700-800USD?

Well by now I thought it would have been obvious. Sigh...

Well by now I thought it would have been obvious. Sigh...

Well, If you wont answer my questions It's kinda hard to help you... All I know Is that you want a PC that can play Skyrim at 1080p 60FPS Maxed out w/ mods. This should also Include peripherals and a monitor. But what about OS? And I still dont know what your budget Is....