Which one of these games should I get?

EdwinX

There's a Steam sale currently and I'm not sure which one of these games to get.

ark is just a hype game i wouldn't buy it..... 

every month there is this one game that gets so much attention for example rust,ark 

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

every month there is this one game that gets so much attention for example rust,ark 

Yes, I'm aware it's hyped. That's why I created this poll to see what people think as I have a hard time picking because 7 days to die looks fun too. But it looks like Ark is winning.

No idea what 7 days to die is, but unless you have a god PC, or you're alright with textures that look like they were rendered on a PS2, don't buy ARK

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

ARK is really fun to be fair but very unoptimized so dont expect great FPS on high settings (unless you force it to DX10)... but it gets almost daily updates. 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I have both and have played just about everything in the survival genre. I prefer 7 days to die by far. Plus it actually runs fairly well whereas ark is one of the most poorly optimized games I've ever seen.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

ARK is really fun to be fair but very unoptimized so dont expect great FPS on high settings (unless you force it to DX10)... but it gets almost daily updates. 

How much FPS should I expect with 2x760's running on 2560x1080 on high settings?

How much FPS should I expect with 2x760's running on 2560x1080 on high settings?

like 30 on anything but low.... but if you force the game to dx10 you can get quite decent fps even on ultra.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Lol Rust that was the shit not too long ago now no one even talks about it.

I have both and have played just about everything in the survival genre. I prefer 7 days to die by far. Plus it actually runs fairly well whereas ark is one of the most poorly optimized games I've ever seen.

Could you give me a couple of reasons why you don't like ark and what makes 7 days to die better?

Ark will not support Dual GPUs in sli. I put in about about 100 hours or so of play time and wont be going back until it is fully released and optimized.  Was fun to play when it first came out and got my money worth but If you are just now thinking about picking it up I wouldn't.  

Yeah Ark was hyped but for good reason it is a damn good game and has great potential.  Also I would only get Ark if you have friends to play with because playing Ark solo is no fun.  

i7 5820k, Asus Deluxe x99 3.1 board, 2 Strix980tis Sli, Intel 480gb SSD, 4T WD Black, Asus PG278Q, Acer xb271hu, UpDesk! 

Ark will not support Dual GPUs in sli. I put in about about 100 hours or so of play time and wont be going back until it is fully released and optimized.  Was fun to play when it first came out and got my money worth but If you are just now thinking about picking it up I wouldn't.  

Yeah Ark was hyped but for good reason it is a damn good game and has great potential.  Also I would only get Ark if you have friends to play with because playing Ark solo is no fun.  

Yeah, based on the comments here about why I should not get Ark, I didn't let the votes influence and I got 7 days to die instead. But I will get Ark if people still play it when it's fully released :P