New PSU

theereal

My buddy's PSU failed and he was looking specifically for an 80+ gold one, and he sent me a link asking If this was good O.o

Ive personally never heard of this brand, so Im asking here, Is It good? :P

http://www.brownbox.com/gateway-fsp500-50aaga-500w-80plus-gold-12-pin-atx-power-supply-dx4885-replaces-fsp300-40aaba-brand-new-original-oem/

My buddy's PSU failed and he was looking specifically for an 80+ gold one, and he sent me a link asking If this was good O.o

Ive personally never heard of this brand, so Im asking here, Is It good? :P

http://www.brownbox.com/gateway-fsp500-50aaga-500w-80plus-gold-12-pin-atx-power-supply-dx4885-replaces-fsp300-40aaba-brand-new-original-oem/

It seems like a group, basic FSP design. What are you powering with it?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It seems like a group, basic FSP design. What are you powering with it?

Hes got a 4690K with a 770 (4690K@stock) & (770 refrence)

Hes got a 4690K with a 770 (4690K@stock) & (770 refrence)

Ehhh, not super sure about the PSU you linked. Is an Antec High Current Gamer/EVGA GS/G2/B2 options?

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Ehhh, not super sure about the PSU you linked. Is an Antec High Current Gamer/EVGA GS/G2/B2 options?

Just googled It, apperantly they FSP PSU's are decent (according to the 10 first google results) :P

corsair cx 650 modular

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

it ugly.

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

Just googled It, apperantly they FSP PSU's are decent (according to the 10 first google results) :P

Many FSP designs are good but a standard silver box is usually sketch city.

according to the 10 first google results cx is top notch

corsair cx 650 modular

nope

fyi check my sig

The site has changed....