Room Set-up opinions and suggestions?

So this is what I believe to be my completed room and gaming setup. I am in a university house, so it has taken some time to get everything in and established, and I can't do too much with the walls or change the carpet for example, but I think I am finally there now. Below are some pictures, and I would love your guys' opinion and suggestions to improve it further. In my signature you can see the major components that are in the setup if you have any queries.

5yyK9Xy.jpg

JoBZFUs.jpg

OIq2SZs.jpg

zws2dQJ.jpg

VgVvBXY.jpg

x46EvRc.jpg

0nZc62Y.jpg

R2LkWtc.jpg

8IxNQN4.jpg

vnOyFrB.jpg

Thanks,

Peter.

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Hide those cables going down to ground behind the draw things. Get some two sided tape or sticky velcro things. Solid setup,indeed. Maybe frame the poster? Get a nice coaster for that glass. Do not want any rings on your desk. 7.5/10. Cable management, can tell,you tried but still needs a bit of elbow grease.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Hide those cables going down to ground behind the draw things. Get some two sided tape or sticky velcro things. Solid setup,indeed. Maybe frame the poster? Get a nice coaster for that glass. Do not want any rings on your desk. 7.5/10. Cable management, can tell,you tried but still needs a bit of elbow grease.

coaster done: not sure if it complements my setup though 

wLkgxBUb.jpg

I suppose with the set of cables running from my monitors to the pc could be stuck somehow to the back edge of my tabletop?

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

coaster done: not sure if it complements my setup though 

wLkgxBUb.jpg

I suppose with the set of cables running from my monitors to the pc could be stuck somehow to the back edge of my tabletop?

The ones from the monitor are fine. I honestly did not even notice them. Talking about the ones underneath where they are going towards the sub.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

The ones from the monitor are fine. I honestly did not even notice them. Talking about the ones underneath where they are going towards the sub.

ahh, they're tricky because they obviously plug into the right side of the sub, and to reach up to the right hand side of my monitors, the cables are already very tight

framing the poster is a very good suggestion though

snip

What desk are you using?

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

ahh, they're tricky because they obviously plug into the right side of the sub, and to reach up to the right hand side of my monitors, the cables are already very tight

Yup, noticed that as soon as I hit post. A little trick a friend of my did was he made the cables tight as possible, to make it look like on big cable then painted them the color of his wall.

What desk are you using?

Looks like a custom built one from iKea.

What desk are you using?

Ikea Linnmon 2m table top black, Ikea Alex desk drawers grey 

Yup, noticed that as soon as I hit post. A little trick a friend of my did was he made the cables tight as possible, to make it look like on big cable then painted them the color of his wall.

thats a good idea, may need to try that out, although because I move this setup back and forth from uni (eg. going home for a month at christmas) I may wait until I move home permanently after uni

Ikea Linnmon 2m table top black, Ikea Alex desk drawers grey 

how did you secure the desk drawers or is it just the tabletop unfixed?

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

how did you secure the desk drawers or is it just the tabletop unfixed?

it is unfixed, but ikea provide nonslip pads although I find that it still moves around when I lean to hard on the front, but with enough weight its virtually unmoveable