Unwanted Apps

thunderfire123

I tried to install a driver but it had so many grabage apps that were downloaded also. Do i have to remove them one by one?

EDIT: I am just looking to remove them in a faster way.

On your phone? What kind of driver comes with bloatware...?

Laptop, it was from the internet

You must have installed it via a 3rd party website that bundles crapware with a driver.

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

I tried to install a driver but it had so many grabage apps that were downloaded also. Do i have to remove them one by one?

You must have installed it via a 3rd party website that bundles crapware with a driver.

^^^^ What he said.

Do a full uninstall and find a more legit source to download from.

One thing you can do (Caution! not for beginners!) is to go into you registry and search for the software and delete what you find. BUT I caution you if you do this wrong you will bust your OS. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1. Don't download drivers from 3rd party sources. You could cop a very nasty rootkit.

2. Uninstall everything one-by-one and run ccleaner and then follow this guide completely http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/90213-malware-removal-guide/ on how to remove malware.

very time consuming I know but you don't want to take risks

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Yeah i'm going to say its safe to assume your computer has malware on it now lol. Better dust off your old norton anti-virus discs!