VIDEO STABALISATION PREMIERE PRO CS6 PLUGIN

Hello All.

I need to steady out some footage in premiere, but the built in warp stabilizer is not doing well enough. 

What is the plugin that Linus spoke about in a video or episode of wan show that he was going to buy?

Thanks,

InsaneMasterDJ

I need to steady out some footage in premiere, but the built in warp stabilizer is not doing well enough. 

What is the plugin that Linus spoke about in a video or episode of wan show that he was going to buy?

Honestly there is not much MORE you can do, how bad is the footage?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hello All.

Thanks,

InsaneMasterDJ

I know which plugin you mean, I just need to find the name again.  In the mean time check a tutorial here, where you can use After Effects' motion tracker to get better performance than Warp Stabilizer.

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/stabilize_shaky_footage/

EDIT: Are you talking about the plugin for After Effects called ReelSteady?

http://petapixel.com/2015/08/27/reelsteady-aims-to-take-video-stabilization-software-to-the-next-level/

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Honestly there is not much MORE you can do, how bad is the footage?

The footage is very shaky. It was recorded on my gopro hero 3+ Silver 1080p @ 30fps. It was mounted with duck tape ontop of an rc car and then drove over a rocky pathway. I need it to be stable for use in a high school project

I know which plugin you mean, I just need to find the name again.  In the mean time check a tutorial here, where you can use After Effects' motion tracker to get better performance than Warp Stabilizer.

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/stabilize_shaky_footage/

EDIT: Are you talking about the plugin for After Effects called ReelSteady?

http://petapixel.com/2015/08/27/reelsteady-aims-to-take-video-stabilization-software-to-the-next-level/

As for reelsteady that was the one that Linus said he currently used but was going to get a new one? I am running CS6 as I bought the entire suite near to release and ReelSteady works for CC only.

The footage is very shaky. It was recorded on my gopro hero 3+ Silver 1080p @ 30fps. It was mounted with duck tape ontop of an rc car and then drove over a rocky pathway. I need it to be stable for use in a high school project

Wow thats .. going to be almost impossible to get smooth

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hello All.

Thanks,

InsaneMasterDJ

If you find a way to get the CC edition (2015 I think), the tips and techniques section when the program boots shows you how to stabilize footage, I'll see if I can find it for you