What are some decent case fans?

yung metal

Hey all,

I've been looking around for some decent case fans that will be going into a 450D. I will have max per fan of $25 aud <--(Rippy Mckippy), 140mm fans and they need to be air flow fans.

So far the Noctua NF-P14S Redux look pretty good but the build will be black and red, they grey would look a bit off.

Thanks

Get some be quiet! fans as they are high quality and all black.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

fractal venturis are nice if you dont like noctuas color scheme 

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

fractal venturis are nice if you dont like noctuas color scheme

They do look very nice and the specs are good as well but, the price of $35 aud per fan is a bit to much.

Get some be quiet! fans as they are high quality and all black.

I just had a look the pure wings look very nice but I should have said that I also wouldn't mind PWM on my fans but I don't need it though, I'll keep them in mind.

Thanks

They do look very nice and the specs are good as well but, the price of $35 aud per fan is a bit to much.

ahh missed the aud part 

then for your budget and location maybe these http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-fan-co9050009ww

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

turbine cougar are cheap in pack of 4 and not so bad

Looked around and I can't get even find any place that is based in Australia that sells theses thanks for the input, though.

BeQuiet SW2 fans are good

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Not sure what AUD to USD is, but I really like the looks and performance of the Corsair fans. AF140 and SP120 for my H100i

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

ahh missed the aud part

then for your budget and location maybe these http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-fan-co9050009ww

AF140 QE's are good but PW2's are better if you don't mind going away with the red rings.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Be quiet! Silent Wings 2

| Intel i5-6600K | NZXT Kraken X61 | MSI GTX 980TI | NZXT Kraken X41 | ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Hero Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000 16GB | 

|Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA SuperNova G2 850W | Fractal Design Define S |

Not sure what AUD to USD is, but I really like the looks and performance of the Corsair fans. AF140 and SP120 for my H100i

Usd to aud is about $1 usd to $0.72 aud ;(

And the airflow fans look pretty loud to get any kind of great air flow