Will the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO be enough for my cpu?

RapidRampage245
Go to solution Solved by Tommy59375,

If you aren't planning to overclock even the stock intel cooler will do you quite well.

But if you would like to overclock down the line a little maybe pick up a Hyper 212 Evo which would help you then.

I'm wondering if the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with 2 120mm fans will be enough to keep the i5 4690k cpu(not over clocked) cooled at good temps while idle/gaming? If it's not enough please recommend any other cpu coolers liquid or air thanks.

Not overclocked? Even the default Intel cooler will be enough.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

If you aren't OCing it you might as well keep the stock cooler on it. Intel wouldn't give you a cooler that doesn't work to keep your processor safe. Save the money and get a better cooler eventually so you can overclock it a good bit.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

If you aren't planning to overclock even the stock intel cooler will do you quite well.

But if you would like to overclock down the line a little maybe pick up a Hyper 212 Evo which would help you then.

If you care about noise, the Hyper 212 will give you better temps at less noise. It's cheap, too. You can even get a little OC with it. 

If you don't care about noise or OC, then keep the stock. 

I used to be quite active here.