I'm buying a new GFX card...

PCHelp2015

Lolwut?  Sapphire makes a good card, but that is pure fanboyism towards a brand.  XFX's revisions have fixed their issues with previous cards, MSI and ASUS as well as Gigabyte make rather solid cards as well from AMD including 290s.  So, what are you on about?

Not fanboyism.

I purely use Sapphire because they are the primary board partner for AMD, and have the best warranty.

The same reason I use EVGA only for NVidia.

That's still fanboyism. That's saying that nobody else has good card, or a good warranty outside of your opinion.

Listen, I have had a lot of bad expierences with companies like Zotac, XFX, PowerColor, Gigabyte and Asustek.

I am using the companies that have managed to help out when the others failed to.

@don_svetlio is right. Try and find one with 3 fans. Don't forget about powersupply. Which one do you have to make sure it will be enough

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM