Mice like Logitech G9/G9x?

VirtualDemon

Looking for a mouse with a similar grip/feel to the G9x:

f3593aa8ce6b3f2d09c4bd8cc61c83ba.png

Would the corsair saber rgb be a good choice? It looks similar, but i've never tried it.

5af2ce98e2cf35f37bef3304d80904a7.png

PC: CPU: i7-5820k  GPU: GTX 1080 ROG Strix OC 8GB  RAM: 32GB DDR4   SSD: Samsung Evo 850 1TB  Board: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Case: Corsair 760T

Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" (i7, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM)

Qpad 5K has a very relaxed palm grip too. The lip for the thumb isn't quite as protruding but the ones for ring and pinky fingers are even more so. I've had it for two years now without issues. My only problem with it is that for some reason you can't switch the DPI with the right button held down. It's annoying to say the least to have to exit sniper mode to switch it. 

If you don't mind the look, Mad Catz R.A.T 7 is very heavily customizable. If you can't make this fit your hand, it's a problem with you and your hand. And however twist-y and turn-y it is, it's amazingly sturdy. It's a nice and precise mouse too.

Check out CM Storm Spawn and Xornet. However, they are currently working on successors for these two so might want to wait and see how they turn out to be.