First Build - Gaming PC, Reduce Cost?

So I have put together a build as seen here:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/bk4Cxr

What I want to know is - can people help me reduce the price without sacrificing gaming performance.

Below I have organised information based on the thread recommendations, although most questions can be answered just by looking at the build itself:

1) Budget/Location

I'm in the UK, and my budget is roughly £2k, but would like to bring down cost as much as possible

2) Aim

As indicated, this PC will almost solely be for gaming, although also used for schoolwork

3) Monitors

I went for 3 monitors as I find it highly beneficial towards productivity, and also a cool gaming experience... they are at 1080p as I do not really desire to game at a higher resolution than this

The monitors I'm set on at the moment are 3 x BenQ XL2430T, although like most other things in the build, this is subject to change

4) Peripherals

In the build I including a variety of peripherals. I also included an operating system (Windows 8.1)

5) Why am I upgrading?

My current PC is no longer suitable for me.. it was a prebuilt gaming PC, which was considered good a while ago but now struggles to keep up with current games, and I want to start fresh and build a brand new system.

The only things I'm really set on at the minute are a triple monitor set-up, and I would like to use a EVGA Hybrid 980ti.

Everything else can be changed to optimise price/performance.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

For a computer so expensive, you'd think about getting a better mouse.

I can't think of anything that will make gaming better other than adding another 980ti.

I used to be quite active here.

So I have put together a build as seen here:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/bk4Cxr

What I want to know is - can people help me reduce the price without sacrificing gaming performance.

Below I have organised information based on the thread recommendations, although most questions can be answered just by looking at the build itself:

1) Budget/Location

I'm in the UK, and my budget is roughly £2k, but would like to bring down cost as much as possible

2) Aim

As indicated, this PC will almost solely be for gaming, although also used for schoolwork

3) Monitors

I went for 3 monitors as I find it highly beneficial towards productivity, and also a cool gaming experience... they are at 1080p as I do not really desire to game at a higher resolution than this

The monitors I'm set on at the moment are 3 x BenQ XL2430T, although like most other things in the build, this is subject to change

4) Peripherals

In the build I including a variety of peripherals. I also included an operating system (Windows 8.1)

5) Why am I upgrading?

My current PC is no longer suitable for me.. it was a prebuilt gaming PC, which was considered good a while ago but now struggles to keep up with current games, and I want to start fresh and build a brand new system.

The only things I'm really set on at the minute are a triple monitor set-up, and I would like to use a EVGA Hybrid 980ti.

Everything else can be changed to optimise price/performance.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Btw don't use triple TN panels it's horrible

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

For a computer so expensive

That's exactly my point xD I don't want it to be so expensive!

Why are you on X99 with only one GPU?

I did have more than one planned but as I said I've been trying to bring the cost down, recommend a cheaper alternative?

Btw don't use triple TN panels it's horrible

Oh... well shit lol

Know another monitor with similar specs to that that isn't TN then?

Oh... well shit lol

Know another monitor with similar specs to that that isn't TN then?

Use the main gaming monitor as a TN panel then the other ones that would be on the sides as IPS panels

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

I did have more than one planned but as I said I've been trying to bring the cost down, recommend a cheaper alternative?

Get a Z170 mobo and a 6600k/6700k. Should be anywhere from $20-150(USD) cheaper depending on what you pick. 

That's exactly my point xD I don't want it to be so expensive!

Then get a 980 and go skylake not X99

its not hard

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

Go Z97+4790k+DDR3 and get a Fury(non X), 390x or 980 then you should be fine, I'm not in the UK market so I'm not certain but here in the US that shaves off like  $400-500ish and drop one of the SSDs then you'll be golden...  

Also X99->Z97 shouldn't sacrifice any gaming performance, and on 1080p 980ti -> 980 (or the stronger amd cards I suggested) won't make any real difference

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Get an i5 if you are only gaming. An i5 6600K or even last gen Z97 as it will probably be cheaper still.

You can go with a cheaper cooler such as the Coolermaster Hyper Evo or Alpenfohn Matterhorn etc.

You can get cheaper DDR4 Ram, and for gaming 8GB should be plenty.

Swap the SSD for a single 500GB one as it works out cheaper.

Zotac GTX 980 ti AMP is cheaper, and has a 5 year warranty.

Drop the Hybrid hard drive for a regular one.

Change the psu for something better such as an XFX, Seasonic, EVGA G2/GS or SuperFlower.