Xbone Keyboard/Mouse Adapter

Elardoven

Do any of you know a good a Keyboard and mouse adapter for the Xbox one? All of my friends play on it, so I'd like to be able to play with them on Battlefront without having to adapt to a controller.

Also, have any of you heard anything else about support for the keyboard and mouse on the xbone? I think there was something said about it earlier this summer, so if that should be coming out soon, then maybe I should hold off.

My Build: i7-4790K, 212 Evo, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600, Intel 730 240GB SSD, WD Blue 1TB, EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX 2.0, NZXT H440 Blue/Black, EVGA 650W 80+Gold.

Most of the time, it's not the computer, it's the person using it.

Austin Evans did a review on a KB + M adapter for Xbox One and PS4 I think. Was pretty decent, but not the same due to a bit of lag and less fluent motion.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I was just wondering if anyone had tried this adapter. Thanks

My Build: i7-4790K, 212 Evo, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600, Intel 730 240GB SSD, WD Blue 1TB, EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX 2.0, NZXT H440 Blue/Black, EVGA 650W 80+Gold.

Most of the time, it's not the computer, it's the person using it.