I got a broken GPU...

Yoo Song Won

I have a MSI Nvidia Geforce N570GTX that went dead and gave off a burning smell. I tried to get it to work again and turned on... The 6pin connectors however werent connected and then when I put the connectors in the gpu stopped working again... Please help cause I I think this can still be fixed

No it wasnt plugged in

Any repair starts with observations. Look for burn marks, broken capacitors... When you find what is wrong with it, now the hard part starts. Finding a replacement parts is almost impossible with out buying a donor card

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

The burning smell is a giveaway of it going off to Hardwareheaven :(

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I have a MSI Nvidia Geforce N570GTX that went dead and gave off a burning smell. I tried to get it to work again and turned on... The 6pin connectors however werent connected and then when I put the connectors in the gpu stopped working again... Please help cause I I think this can still be fixed

Personally i would try and RMA it, like no joke. I know its out of warranty but sometimes manufactures are cool like that. Saw a guy on Reddit RMAed his GTX 480 and got a GTX 660TI back from EVGA. 

Personally i would try and RMA it, like no joke. I know its out of warranty but sometimes manufactures are cool like that. Saw a guy on Reddit RMAed his GTX 480 and got a GTX 660TI back from EVGA. 

How do I do this? The card is from 2010 and do I just get another random card