Favorite Recent Game?

ihrm

I just received a new video card and finally have enough free time to get back into gaming. I sold my video card to a friend about a year ago and didn't have much free time to game for a while before that. What games have I missed out on the past few years?

A few games I'm looking forward to playing are Witcher 3, GTA V, and MGSV.

Mad Max. I'm not the kind of gamer that plays those kind of games but I played the sh*t out of that game.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Loved GTA on 360 but hated multiplayer on PC. The loading took forever (even on SSD) and when you finally did connect, after 1-2 failed attempts, into a lobby it took ages for it to match players together. Unless you party up with friends, it gets annoying fast. 

One game I like besides those and other obvious ones (CSGO, DA:I, Fallout) is rocket league. Its one of those sit back and relax with friends kinda game

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Life Is Strange. Episode 5 the last part comes out tomorow at midnight, HYPE!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I really liked Spec Ops: The Line. (if that's recent enough)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Life Is Strange. Episode 5 the last part comes out tomorow at midnight, HYPE!

I watched the first episode on YouTube and fell in love with the story. Worst part for me about the episodic games is that I forget about them while I wait for the next one. I will definitely give this one a play through. 

Shiny Days... :wub: :ph34r:  

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7600 8 GB Video Card

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD (OS driver) | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe (Anything else)

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

Shadow of Mordor is a fav of mine. Witcher 3 and GTA V are great too.

Ohhh how'd I forget Shadow of Mordor my pick for GOTY last year XO

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Ohhh how'd I forget Shadow of Mordor my pick for GOTY last year XO

Kinguin has a great price on it atm too.

Cities: Skylines

Ori and the Blind Forest

Invisible Inc.

Ori and the Blind Forest and Invisible Inc. both look good, I'll add those to my list. 

Tomb Raider...

Shut up it's current enough

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|