Key logger help

Ayydan

I have recently gotten a key logger on my pc and I do not know the file I looked up recently changed files and one came up I couldn't delete it I looked up the reason why I couldn't delete the file on my pc these sorta files there are $$$.deleteme.trustedinstaller.exe I would attach a photo of the files if I knew how to on phone thanks for the help guys

light your PC on fire and buy a new one. 

how do you know you have a keylogger? how about you just run a virus scanner? 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

I have recently gotten a key logger on my pc and I do not know the file I looked up recently changed files and one came up I couldn't delete it I looked up the reason why I couldn't delete the file on my pc these sorta files there are $$$.deleteme.trustedinstaller.exe I would attach a photo of the files if I knew how to on phone thanks for the help guys

scan with malwarebytes?  reinstall windows?  what other AV do you have?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

have you run malwarebytes on the infected PC?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Right so I tried to get it but it keeps saying network error every time I try download the thing is I'm in a Teamspeak talking to people and talking on Skype and I tried to launch other internet required anti viruses and they won't work

Right so I tried to get it but it keeps saying network error every time I try download the thing is I'm in a Teamspeak talking to people and talking on Skype and I tried to launch other internet required anti viruses and they won't work

Hm... virus blocking access to sites it knows you can get removal tools from?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Would it just be easier to send my pc into a shop to get like pros to fix the matter?

scan with malwarebytes?  reinstall windows?  what other AV do you have?

I'm using avast atm if that helps at all

Would it just be easier to send my pc into a shop to get like pros to fix the matter?

I cringe whenever I hear people suggest this because it's so easy to fix yourself.  Even if you can't scan and remove the problem, you can just reinstall windows.  A shop is going to charge some ridiculous amount for something you can do pretty quickly

If I was to do a full reinstall of my os should I only back up the important things or everything

I cringe whenever I hear people suggest this because it's so easy to fix yourself. Even if you can't scan and remove the problem, you can just reinstall windows. A shop is going to charge some ridiculous amount for something you can do pretty quickly

update I've been constantly trying mwb and I finaly got it now what type of scan should I do

If I was to do a full reinstall of my os should I only back up the important things or everything

You should always have a backup of your important files since your hard drive could fail at any time.  Don't bother backing up any system files though, it's pointless and you could be copying the virus.

update I've been constantly trying mwb and I finaly got it now what type of scan should I do

I don't have the interface memorized and don't have access at the moment but there should be something like a full scan option

Thank you man you have honestly been a really good help I will update after the scan is done

Right so I scanned my of few things found got rid of them it said restart my pc so I did that but when I came on all firewalls were off and I was getting the option to uninstall avast then I restarted my PC again because avast said and it loads normally then it died turn it back on and it blue screens

Will it just be a better idea to uninstall everything or

although im normally against it, i suggest reinstalling your OS.  yes you can get rid of the virus without doing it, but with the little knowledge we have so far, its pretty deeply embedded, and may require manually deleting files.   if i had the computer in front of me, i could do it in a couple hours no problem. but trying to walk somebody through it, would be difficult.

however, before you do that. i would suggest using a seperate computer to download Combofix onto a bootable flash drive.  that may remove it fully, however be careful using combofix as it tends to be overly thorough

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.