Preordering Halo 5 console bundle, which retailer am I getting the best value from?

apav

Hey guys! This is more of a personal question due to my circumstances. I'm about to buy the Halo 5 Limited Edition console bundle and can't decide which retailer to go with. I am not asking which in game pre order bonuses are the best, but rather what is the best value here.

Microsoft Store:
$542.04
+$10 Xbox gift card
+Halo 5 Collector's Pin Set (this is the only image we have)
+In game bonuses

Best Buy:
$543.11
+Purchase will make me an elite member for a year (scroll down to chart)
+$10 gift certificate with points earned from purchase
+In game bonuses

Newegg:
$505.98
+No tax
-No bonuses at all
-Ships on release date, will not get here until 10/23-10/27.

These are the 3 options I have. The only reason why I'm considering the Microsoft store is for that pin set since I am a collector. Not sure if they will be worth much though, but they are an MS store exclusive preorder bonus for the console bundle, so they will be rare. Please let me know what you think about that. If not, then it's down to Best Buy or Newegg. I have to spend about $400 more by the end of this year to get elite status for a year, and I don't think I will be spending that much if I don't buy the console from them. I'm not sure how much use I'd get out of it since I don't regularly shop there, only for big game releases since I get 20% off. But more points and exclusive sales sound appealing. So do you think it's worth paying $40 extra for the elite status, $10 certificate, in game bonuses, and not having to wait? Or do you think a pin pack can beat that :P ?

Really appreciate the help!

Absolute best is New Egg deal.

For the other 2 if you plan on buying something else form either store pick that one.

I would do MS for the pins (assuming they're not digital).

inb4 Your evil for preordering comments

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Absolute best is New Egg deal.

For the other 2 if you plan on buying something else form either store pick that one.

I would do MS for the pins (assuming they're not digital).

inb4 Your evil for preordering comments

The pins are indeed physical.To be completely honest I can hardly even see what they look like in that picture. I'm sure they look nice, but I don't know what their value is. If they're always going to be worth next to nothing, I'll probably go with Best Buy.

Well I would barely call this preordering, since I'm buying a console bundle that comes out in less than 3 days. I normally don't preorder, I'm an informed PC gamer who knows better, so please let this one time slide. :)

Thanks!