High uplink packet buffering!

Dimi3os

Hey guys, 

After calling my ISP to try and get my problem isolated I did everything I could, I even redid the ends of my cables in the basement to avoid interference. 

Today I decided to run some tests again and netalyzer gave me a clear result: 

I got a single orange message (only 1 problem) and it corresponded very well with my issues of having a really bad time loading webpages and gaming no matter how I was connected or on which device I was trying to do these things. 

This is the message: 

Network buffer measurements: Uplink 580 ms, Downlink is good
We estimate your uplink as having 580 ms of buffering. This level can in some situations prove somewhat high, and you may experience degraded performance when performing interactive tasks such as web-surfing while simultaneously conducting large uploads. Real-time applications, such as games or audio chat, may also work poorly when conducting large uploads at the same time.  

I got the message when expanding the results for ipv4 and ipv6 about having port 25 blocked for email traffic but this shouldn't be a problem I assume.

Direct TCP access to remote SMTP servers (port 25) is prohibited.

This means you cannot send email via SMTP to arbitrary mail servers. Such blocking is a common countermeasure against malware abusing infected machines for generating spam. Your ISP likely provides a specific mail server that is permitted. Also, webmail services remain unaffected.

Thanks in advance, 

Dimi3os

When testing over cable the buffer became even higher: 

Network buffer measurements: Uplink 990 ms, Downlink is good
We estimate your uplink as having 990 ms of buffering. This is quite high, and you may experience substantial disruption to your network performance when performing interactive tasks such as web-surfing while simultaneously conducting large uploads. With such a buffer, real-time applications such as games or audio chat can work quite poorly when conducting large uploads at the same time