Need for Speed soundtrack revealed

Bouzoo

Saw Netsky-Rio is one of the songs listed, instantly hyped B)

Man I love that song

i don't know how they do it , but they seem to find almost perfect songs for the racing genre, pumps up the blood ..

Details separate people.

I think this is anything but mini-news...

I remember NFSUG2 because of the music...

I think this is major news, Music drives games and makes them better.

I love In my head by Queens of the Stone Age..

I was debating about that, I'll change it no prob. 

And I agree about driving music. That adrenaline rush you get when your tune starts and you're mid race, there are no words. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Uuuh nice. RTJ and Riff Raff are in. I don't actually know how that wi'll fit... We'll see.

The Prodigy pogchamp.png

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

This soundtrack is disappointing, I just hope you can add your own music on the pc version.

Lord of Helium.

Of al the NFS I played this one has the worst soundtrack.

I just don't dig the "trap" stuff, Aero Chord is ok though.

Rock music is always good.

BUT please let me add my own music!

I loved the soundtrack on the first underground game... "The Only" by Static-X was my jam. Lil Jon's "Get Low" would inevitably make me want to break into a ridiculous dance mid-race.

You should give this a listen:

Remember this song from Google IO 2015. Such an awesome intro to the keynote 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Where are Black Betty and the remixed Riders on the Storm?

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

Never gonna hit everyone's tastes, hopefully they leave an option for custom or streamed playlists. I would almost expect it from XBone with the media focus. I enjoyed the NFSUG reboot, it was a good game in its own right but the music is what kept me coming back.

This playlist will have to win me over, and I will give it its chance, but I will probably be going long term with custom playlists. Theres just too much out there.

Never gonna hit everyone's tastes, hopefully they leave an option for custom or streamed playlists. I would almost expect it from XBone with the media focus. I enjoyed the NFSUG reboot, it was a good game in its own right but the music is what kept me coming back.

This playlist will have to win me over, and I will give it its chance, but I will probably be going long term with custom playlists. Theres just too much out there.

Well you can get spotify on PS4

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Better title: "EA trying to get as much attention to NFS as possible by making a headline out of the soundtrack".

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Muzzy - Insignia is one of my hype songs.

(if you haven't heard it)

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Won't beat THPS2 OST EVER!!!

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64