Which all-in-one liquid cooler should i use for the h440?

Go to solution Solved by ThinkWithPortals,

The NZXT Kraken X61 is arguably one of the best CPU liquid coolers out there right now, I think you should go to that one. I don't think Corsair Link should be a plus point as I downloaded it for my H100i and it's absolute garbage, best uninstalling exercise I've ever had. I think you should go for the X61 :)

Hey guys I’ll be building my first system in a few days, buy I’m currently torn up between which all-in-one liquid cooler I should get for my case (red/black NZXT H440). So far I’ve looked at these coolers: Corsair H100i GTX and NZXT X61. My reason for going with the H100i GTX would be the corsair link compatibly (which I am going to use) and the sexy fans I’ll be able to install with it (Corsair SP120 Quiet edt.). These fans will fit perfectly in my build, as I’m going for a clean, aesthetically pleasing PC. My reason for going with the NZXT X61 would be: Performance, the big, RGB changeable name (which would fit nicely with my case, as it obviously says "NZXT" and yes I know the H100i GTX also can change color, but it's simply to small and would look weird inside of the next H400, though I can deal with this) and size. I don't like this cooler, because there's currently no Corsair SP140 fans with interchangeable rings yet, which means I would have to go with the red led SP140 corsair fans, which in my opinion looks hideous, but I shan't judge them, because I’ve yet to see a red h440 case with these fans, so if you have any pictures I would be forever grateful. Also if you have some extra minutes to spare and take a look at my build and come with suggestions I would be even more grateful.

To summarize: I don't know if I should go with the X61 or the H100i GTX because of the fans and other small things, but mostly because of the fans (how stupid it may even sound).

This is what I prefer over each other; I prefer the H100i GTX to the X61 because of:

Aesthetics (the fans).

- Corsair link compatibility.

I prefer the X61 to the H100i GTX because:

- Performance.

- RGB changeable name.

(My build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/niels.nielsen/saved/#view...)

The NZXT Kraken X61 is arguably one of the best CPU liquid coolers out there right now, I think you should go to that one. I don't think Corsair Link should be a plus point as I downloaded it for my H100i and it's absolute garbage, best uninstalling exercise I've ever had. I think you should go for the X61 :)

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I'd say the NZXT X61 3: Go for the performance. You can always swap out the fans and the CAM system is okay owo 

Edit: I didnt see that it was answered .w. Sowwie.

Moist

I am using the Enermax Liqtech 240 which is a fantastic cooler. In contrast to Corsair or NZXT ones the pumps case is completely made of metal with an heatsink at the top. My i7-6700K idles at 23-26°C (H440case pump speed 2000rpm, Radiator fans speed 1000rpm) and the pump is completely silent. You have to put your ear right next to it to hear something!

Under load (Aida64 extreme and RealBench) the temperatures are ONLY 52-58°C max !!!

I can highly recommend this one