[Build Log]----- Snef's The Necromancer, Client's build 4-----

Snef

i dont ship it , the client live 15 minutes from my shop

Maybe it could be stolen....

First photos. That looks really nice. Then blacklights. I give up. Take my money.

Blarg

...Jaayzusss...This is a piece of art if I've ever seen one.

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

Awesome build dude ! I play Guild Wars and I love it ! Way too many fittings though; it almost looks like a complicated Swedish toilet plumbing system. Get a heat gun and bend some tubes dude.

Hey there, OP. May I ask you a question?

I'm actually looking to start building computers for people. As a high school student, how would you recommend getting started?

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

Thanks to all

Awesome build dude ! I play Guild Wars and I love it ! Way too many fittings though; it almost looks like a complicated Swedish toilet plumbing system. Get a heat gun and bend some tubes dude.

I did , look at my other build,

Why when someone see angle fittings, they think because not able to bend, bending tubing is not an international law, sometime angke fitting is better for my taste, ima able to bend and im able to do it the righr way, im not a fan of mutiple bended corner

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

Thanks to all

I did , look at my other build,

Why when someone see angle fittings, they think because not able to bend, bending tubing is not an international law, sometime angke fitting is better for my taste, ima able to bend and im able to do it the righr way, im not a fan of mutiple bended corner

i think all the connectors looks way better then a plain bend its fucking sexy and in this build it gives the blacklight lots more to illuminate

*throws keyboard at screen because i have no money to throw at my screen*

Throws mouse at screen cause can't afford keyboard

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena