Gimbal for Cheerson CX-20

I got a Cheerson CX-20 quadcopter the other day and I want a gimbal to hold my SJ5000. The gimbal I have now is a Walkera G-2D, but it doesn't seem to work as it is. Does anyone know of a gimbal that is compatible with the CX-20, or know how to attach the G-2D? Bear in mind that I'm not very experienced with electronics like this.

I don't own your kind of camera, but it looks like it fits GoPro mounts. Look into gimbals for GoPros. There are loads of them.

I don't own your kind of camera, but it looks like it fits GoPro mounts. Look into gimbals for GoPros. There are loads of them.

Do you know of any that are compatible with the CX-20 without any modifications or extra parts?

Nope. I would advise you do some more research, but from a quick google I found this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/FPV-2-Axis-Brushless-Gimbal-With-Controller-For-DJI-Phantom-GoPro-Cheerson-CX-20-/171581624854 I'm sure you could easily modify it to fit the SJ5000.

*EDIT* Dude come on this thing even has a GoPro mount on the bottom of it xD. There's tons of gimbals that will hold action cameras that attach to GoPro mounts. Google it and I'm sure you'll find tons of results.

Nope. I would advise you do some more research, but from a quick google I found this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/FPV-2-Axis-Brushless-Gimbal-With-Controller-For-DJI-Phantom-GoPro-Cheerson-CX-20-/171581624854 I'm sure you could easily modify it to fit the SJ5000.

*EDIT* Dude come on this thing even has a GoPro mount on the bottom of it xD. There's tons of gimbals that will hold action cameras that attach to GoPro mounts. Google it and I'm sure you'll find tons of results.

I have googled it, but I wanted to know if anyone here knows of any that work. I thought that the G-2D was compatible when I bought it, but I can't attach it properly. I just wanted to be sure so that I don't buy another gimbal that doesn't work.