Starting a youtube channel, honestly, need some support :/

Powesedor (Pedro Pereira)

Hi guys, so i've started a youtube channel and i know that this does not have to do with Tech so feel free to close this thread.

But if you didn't already, i just want to tell a bit of my story and why i'm asking support from you.

I've started my youtube channel in 2012, with really bad quality, no experience and poor content, but i was motivated, it was a brand new world for me. I was having fun recording my little stuff, dispite the poor quality videos.

After a year, the problems started.

1st people started to be angry at me because i couldn't play recent games, but i had no fault on that, my laptop (wich i still use till i save some money for a new one) as a core2duo dual core 2,1GHz, 4 GB of ram and a gt 320m 1gb.

But i was ok with that, and i never stoped recording my videos.

Then i had an idea, to record in english. Because when i wasn't recording i always talked in english, and i had more fun that whay.

So i recorded a video in english, but people hated it because they wanted my videos in Portuguese cuz they couldn't understand what i was saying and i was loosing subscribers if i keep doing videos in english.

And i started to reply to people saying that, first they subscribed to my channel becaused they liked my work, so people that still like my work wont unsub. Second i didn't want to have a lot of subs, i just wanted to share my happiness while i was recording videogames, that was the main reason i started my channel, and still is, cuz i don't record for them, i record because i'm having fun and i love to record videogames even if it is low end pc games.

But they didn't quite understand me, so they left, i was ok with that but after some time i became to lose motivation, wasn't having fun anymore and i didn't want to record in Portuguese anymore, so i left youtube because of haters.

But yesterday i though i could try Amnesia : The dark descent wich is a very old horror game. And i hate horror games but i turned out it was quite fun and i remebered how fun it used to be when i recorded and i was feelling that "motivation" again so i recorded my video and uplouded it.

(((But when i recorded it, although it was strange because i was no longer used to that, the sound of the game was too loud but i still wanted to post the video because i really loved recording it... )))

I lost my subs, all of them and i don't want all of them back, and i don't want you to go there and subscribe just because of what i told you, i don't want you to comment just because you feel i need support. I just want you to see the video, just a small portion if you want and tell me here what you think, and how can i get better.

I'm asking this here because i've been on this forum for some time and since 2013 or 2014 i belive, i started to seek more information about pc parts, so i could build a nice rig when i finally save enough money. In one word, you've been my family since then, so that's why i'm asking you guys, and not my facebook friends or twitter followers or Gaming foruns.

Just thank you if you read this far :)

Edited by airdeano
Removed Media Channel Link

You want a PC build?

CPU: AMD FX-8320E 3.2GHz 8-Core Processor  (€136.88 @ Amazon Espana) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard  (€61.00 @ Amazon Espana) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (€46.60 @ Amazon Espana) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€45.95 @ Amazon Espana) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 950 2GB Dual WindForce Video Card  (€165.33 @ Amazon Espana) 
Case: Cooler Master Elite 370 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€39.95 @ Amazon Espana) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic ECO 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€56.70 @ Amazon Espana) 
Total: €552.41
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-12 21:00 CEST+0200

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

You want a PC build?

CPU: AMD FX-8320E 3.2GHz 8-Core Processor  (€136.88 @ Amazon Espana) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard  (€61.00 @ Amazon Espana) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (€46.60 @ Amazon Espana) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€45.95 @ Amazon Espana) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 950 2GB Dual WindForce Video Card  (€165.33 @ Amazon Espana) 
Case: Cooler Master Elite 370 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€39.95 @ Amazon Espana) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic ECO 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€56.70 @ Amazon Espana) 
Total: €552.41
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-12 21:00 CEST+0200

That was not the purpose but i have to thank you, just something, i am from Portugal, do i need to pay extra if i get those parts from esp ?

That was not the purpose but i have to thank you, just something, i am from Portugal, do i need to pay extra if i get those parts from esp ?

I'm not sure. I'm from America so I can't say how shipping from Spain to Portugal would be.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

WOW you got those 451 subs back quick in 9 minutes!

I always had them, but they don't watch my videos, that's where i want to get.

I rather have 25 subs that like my work than having those 451 that don't care about what i do and just subscribe cause.

I'm in a similar situation as you. I've got only 4 subs. and and most views I had on my channel was 44 views and that was it. I never stopped and never will. It's the fact there are SO many other YouTubers who Millions of Subs and views, it hard for us to get anywhere. Also the Quality of the Videos, I have the PC, it can do all the gaming and the editing. I've got my trusty iPhone that i use to record myself then i take the footage and edit in the video.

I just don't know what to, other than Team up and make a video. 

@Powesdor (Pedro Pereira)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Hi guys, so i've started a youtube channel and i know that this does not have to do with Tech so feel free to close this thread.

But if you didn't already, i just want to tell a bit of my story and why i'm asking support from you.

I've started my youtube channel in 2012, with really bad quality, no experience and poor content, but i was motivated, it was a brand new world for me. I was having fun recording my little stuff, dispite the poor quality videos.

After a year, the problems started.

1st people started to be angry at me because i couldn't play recent games, but i had no fault on that, my laptop (wich i still use till i save some money for a new one) as a core2duo dual core 2,1GHz, 4 GB of ram and a gt 320m 1gb.

But i was ok with that, and i never stoped recording my videos.

Then i had an idea, to record in english. Because when i wasn't recording i always talked in english, and i had more fun that whay.

So i recorded a video in english, but people hated it because they wanted my videos in Portuguese cuz they couldn't understand what i was saying and i was loosing subscribers if i keep doing videos in english.

And i started to reply to people saying that, first they subscribed to my channel becaused they liked my work, so people that still like my work wont unsub. Second i didn't want to have a lot of subs, i just wanted to share my happiness while i was recording videogames, that was the main reason i started my channel, and still is, cuz i don't record for them, i record because i'm having fun and i love to record videogames even if it is low end pc games.

But they didn't quite understand me, so they left, i was ok with that but after some time i became to lose motivation, wasn't having fun anymore and i didn't want to record in Portuguese anymore, so i left youtube because of haters.

But yesterday i though i could try Amnesia : The dark descent wich is a very old horror game. And i hate horror games but i turned out it was quite fun and i remebered how fun it used to be when i recorded and i was feelling that "motivation" again so i recorded my video and uplouded it.

(((But when i recorded it, although it was strange because i was no longer used to that, the sound of the game was too loud but i still wanted to post the video because i really loved recording it... )))

I lost my subs, all of them and i don't want all of them back, and i don't want you to go there and subscribe just because of what i told you, i don't want you to comment just because you feel i need support. I just want you to see the video, just a small portion if you want and tell me here what you think, and how can i get better.

I'm asking this here because i've been on this forum for some time and since 2013 or 2014 i belive, i started to seek more information about pc parts, so i could build a nice rig when i finally save enough money. In one word, you've been my family since then, so that's why i'm asking you guys, and not my facebook friends or twitter followers or Gaming foruns.

Just thank you if you read this far :)

I'm in a similar situation as you. I've got only 4 subs. and and most views I had on my channel was 44 views and that was it. I never stopped and never will. It's the fact there are SO many other YouTubers who Millions of Subs and views, it hard for us to get anywhere. Also the Quality of the Videos, I have the PC, it can do all the gaming and the editing. I've got my trusty iPhone that i use to record myself then i take the footage and edit in the video.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Give me your channel, I know how you feel, I wanna check your channel and if I can, help you out as well

I wasnt going to subscribe anyway just keep releasing decent quality videos and don't stop until your successful if your dedicated. Lots of big YouTubers now days (especially fifa ones) are just in it for the money its good you've got passion

@Powesdor (Pedro Pereira)

heads up

When someone has more than one word in their name, do it like this

@[member="Multiple Names"]

heads up

When someone has more than one word in their name, do it like this

@[member="Multiple Names"]

Oh. Thanks! :D