Old Full Tilt Pinball Game

rex8

I just found a really old computer and booted it up and it had windows xp with Full Tilt pinball.. Space Cadet.. I loved this game as a kid and want to copy the files to run it on my Win8 or Win10 OS... Does anyone know where all of the files are located?

-RARE inc-

I was jealous of my older brother when he built a pc and had that on there.  no idea where to find it though

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

If you're using a shortcut, can't you follow the target back to the original location? If it's an executable by itself, you can probably just take that.

Well, if the whole point is to save your game-file and all to be transferred then at this point I will say idk :P 

BUT..

If you just wanna get a fresh start then here is a easy guide on how to get it on your system :)

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/windows-7-3d-pinball-space-cadet-game/

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

Well, if the whole point is to save your game-file and all to be transferred then at this point I will say idk :P

BUT..

If you just wanna get a fresh start then here is a easy guide on how to get it on your system :)

Yeah I was hoping to transfer everything.. My highscore of 10 Million points is still on there haha

-RARE inc-

BUT..

Just tried this on my W10 pc and it worked like a charm. Thank you for bringing back my childhood.  :)

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Just tried this on my W10 pc and it worked like a charm. Thank you for bringing back my childhood.  :)

No problem bro, just pass it forward :P

BUT..

Thanks for the link. I will just do a fresh install and try and find my saved game data later. 

-RARE inc-

Thanks for the link. I will just do a fresh install and try and find my saved game data later. 

No problem :) I'm sure there is someone here that knows how to do it :P