why no more MOMENTUM Wireless

Ginka

hey guys

Can someone tell me if there is gonna be any stock of that headphone somewhere someday ?
why aren't they making more since those had a great sucess ?

Any source ?

I mean, in amazon US, they're temporarily out of stock, which means that more orders are coming in, but you can pre order them, and the people who pre order get priority. Honestly, I wouldn't expect them to be in stock until the end of the holidays at this point...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I mean, in amazon US, they're temporarily out of stock, which means that more orders are coming in, but you can pre order them, and the people who pre order get priority. Honestly, I wouldn't expect them to be in stock until the end of the holidays at this point...

Well, in europe and japan, it has been out of stock for a while

so I was wondering if they planned to re stock someday

I'll let this topic open in case any one got some informartions ^^

I am pretty sure they were recalled actually. There was something wrong with them so they stopped selling them.

I was just checking on the Sennheiser website, and after clicking the "where to buy" button on the site, it showed that they are in stock at crutchfield.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I am pretty sure they were recalled actually. There was something wrong with them so they stopped selling them.

Thx mate

after checking around on the internet for an eventual problem with the headphone, I found it

There is a problem with the bluetooth of the momentum 2.0 wireless and they won't put it back to sell until the problem is over 

so thank you everyone ^^

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/tv/news/sennheiser-momentum-wireless-headphones-recalled-due-to-bluetooth-issues-691361

http://www.engadget.com/2015/05/11/sennheiser-momentum-wireless-headphones-bluetooth-issues/

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/sennheiser-stops-momentum-wireless-headphone-production-due-to-bluetooth-issues

I was just checking on the Sennheiser website, and after clicking the "where to buy" button on the site, it showed that they are in stock at crutchfield.

I'll wait until the problem with the bluetooth is over ^^