PSP 3000 wont connect to my internet?

DeadSurvivor
Go to solution Solved by Whiskers,

It says 100% range but not supported any help? My router is the one that the ISP gave me. My ISP is Verizon FiOS.

PlayStation Portable devices only support 802.11 B. Check your router's wireless settings to make sure it's not set only to 802.11 G and / or N. @Levent is also correct though, PSP only supports WPA and not WPA2.

It says 100% range but not supported any help? My router is the one that the ISP gave me. My ISP is Verizon FiOS.

Are you running the latest psp firmware? Also try to change the mod the psp is connecting in.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Are you running the latest psp firmware? Also try to change the mod the psp is connecting in.

Im running a CFW that has it at the highest firmware (v6.60) but lets me play emulators.

Cool! I have two psps (Phat and a slim) they are running 5.03 m33(i think) I also replaced their face plates and buttons. On the slim I changed the Back to be clear so you can see the disk spinning. Is your problem caused by a issue with the custom firmware?

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

psp supports WPA no WPA2 and WPA2 with WPA backward compatibility 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

psp supports WPA no WPA2 and WPA2 with WPA backward compatibility 

Darn, idk how to change that back to WPA.

PlayStation Portable devices only support 802.11 B. Check your router's wireless settings to make sure it's not set only to 802.11 G and / or N. @Levent is also correct though, PSP only supports WPA and not WPA2.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

same here. i don't care anyways  :lol:

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Well thanks for your help anyways, I have no way of changing my routers setting so :P

Well thanks for your help anyways, I have no way of changing my routers setting so :P

No problem.

Are you sure you can't change the settings? All routers should allow the user to access at least the basic settings. Try having a look for your router model on Google and see what people say. If you can't find anything try calling your ISP's support number, they ought to help you out. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

No problem.

Are you sure you can't change the settings? All routers should allow the user to access at least the basic settings. Try having a look for your router model on Google and see what people say. If you can't find anything try calling your ISP's support number, they ought to help you out. :)

Ill try that out, but its ok if it cant work with the internet - UMDs > Mem Stick games