Is Titanfall dead yet?

matte99022

As the title says, is it dead yet?

I always thought it looked like a cool game and it's on sale here in sweden (unfortunately physical copy only) and it costs ca 12$(75% off) is it worth it?

also sorry for my bad english

Worth it.

I've played like 8 hours in the past 3 days.

Fun stuff man.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I always thought it looked like a cool game and it's on sale here in sweden (unfortunately physical copy only) and it costs ca 12$(75% off) is it worth it?

also sorry for my bad english

I play all the time. I am NA though. I'd say that 12 bucks is really worth it. i spent 40 and stand by that. Also like someone else said, the DLC are free now so you get all the maps.

also sorry for my bad English

Although what graphics card do you have? there is a pretty wicked stutter. it is fixable, but I only know how to do it on nvidia cards.

If you do get it: turn vsync ON in game, then exit and to to nVidia control panel and DISABLE it for Titanfall there. I only recently figured that out, so the stutter isn't game breaking but definitely annoying. I'm sure there is a way for AMD, but like I said I don't know it.

Although what graphics card do you have? there is a pretty wicked stutter. it is fixable, but I only know how to do it on nvidia cards.

If you do get it: turn vsync ON in game, then exit and to to nVidia control panel and DISABLE it for Titanfall there. I only recently figured that out, so the stutter isn't game breaking but definitely annoying. I'm sure there is a way for AMD, but like I said I don't know it.

I'm still on a old 580 but I think I should be fine.

what is the requirements for it anyway?

anyway I went ahead and ordered it

yeah, I max it on a 750ti @ 1080p60 you should be fine. Its a Source engine game so cpu is more important for performance anyway.