Is there a way to have my 3rd monitor run off of my integrated graphics?

I have a GTX 650 Ti installed on an ASUS Z97-A motherboard. I have 2 monitors plugged into the graphics card(VGA and HDMI), and I want to know if there's a way to plug another VGA-compatible monitor directly into my Z97-A and have it run off of my CPU's integrated graphics. I've already tried using a DVI-D-to-VGA adapter, but the one I have doesn't work because DVI-D is digital only(I was unaware of this when I bought the adapter). Also, would using the CPU's integrated graphics lower overall performance for the rest of my computer?

You can just plug it in with a compatible cable/adapter. You'd need DVI-A or DVI-I to VGA to get it to work, as they carry analogue signals. 

It wouldn't make any difference to performance for the most part. As long as the monitor isn't being used as a primary monitor, it will be fine. Just make sure programs you want use your GPU, rather than iGPU (most will default to the dedicated card)

EDIT: Looking at the board, you'd have to either use the VGA port on the board, or get an active adapter from HDMI, DVI-D or DP, as the board does not have DVI-I or DVI-A

Unless you try running games on the monitor that's connected to the integrated graphics, you will be fine.

It is how I had my 2nd monitor connected, as having 2 monitors connected into my gpu was causing a weird issue where the core clock was always at 800mhz instead of 300mhz

Get yourself an adapter that works, and you will be golden (make sure to have the igpu enabled in the bios)

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

I run my main monitor on GTX 770 using DVI and my secondary one from my integrated GPU on the i7 with VGA. It is just plug and play.. it works great.

I've already TRIED plugging my monitor into the motherboard. Nothing happened! The monitor stayed blank and Windows didn't see any other monitors. What I want to know is HOW to use integrated graphics with the graphics card. Is there a setting in the BIOS? Is there a program I need? All I could find out thus far is that it's NOT as simple as just plugging-and-playing.

I've already TRIED plugging my monitor into the motherboard. Nothing happened! The monitor stayed blank and Windows didn't see any other monitors. What I want to know is HOW to use integrated graphics with the graphics card. Is there a setting in the BIOS? Is there a program I need? All I could find out thus far is that it's NOT as simple as just plugging-and-playing.

I use a Lenovo P300 as my work computer and I've run in to the same issue. I have to connect both of my monitors to my K620 which only has two videos out so no third monitor. I think it's a bios setting you need to tweak as someone mentioned earlier in the thread. I'll see if I can boot to bios here and check the settings.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer