Some Montherboard Driver Installation Problem (new DIYer)

I was told to install Chipset driver for your motherboard as top priority once you finish builiding your new PC. So I am looking through the Asus Official website and I find there are two chipset drivers for motherboard. The "Intel® Management Engine Interface V10.0.0.1204 for Windows 7/8/8.1 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL)  77.69 MBytes 2014/05/08 updated" and the "Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility V10.1.2.8 for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL) 4.6 MBytes 2015/09/09 updated."

So which one do I need to install? Do I need both or just one of them? and If need both of them, is there one I should install first before the other?

Also I see all these Hotfix patch drivers on Asus website like "ASUS Product Registration Program V1.0.030 for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32bit & 64bit." 

Do I actually need these? If I do, do I just need the latest version of the driver?

the installation utility first and if device manager still has unknown devices install the other drivers of the devices as you figure out what they are. (if it's not included in the install utility.)

also don't install the product registration Program. especially if you bought the mobo pre-owned.

and why don't you have the disc?

Hey look, my signature is invisible!

I was told to install Chipset driver for your motherboard as top priority once you finish builiding your new PC. So I am looking through the Asus Official website and I find there are two chipset drivers for motherboard. The "Intel® Management Engine Interface V10.0.0.1204 for Windows 7/8/8.1 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL)  77.69 MBytes 2014/05/08 updated" and the "Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility V10.1.2.8 for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL) 4.6 MBytes 2015/09/09 updated."

So which one do I need to install? Do I need both or just one of them? and If need both of them, is there one I should install first before the other?

Also I see all these Hotfix patch drivers on Asus website like "ASUS Product Registration Program V1.0.030 for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32bit & 64bit." 

Do I actually need these? If I do, do I just need the latest version of the driver?

you install both

mei and chipset

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

the installation utility first and if device manager still has unknown devices install the other drivers of the devices as you figure out what they are. (if it's not included in the install utility.)

also don't install the product registration Program. especially if you bought the mobo pre-owned.

and why don't you have the disc?

It is not a pre-owned motherboard.

I do have the disc but I do not have a Optical Drive, I intend to leave the space for OC Panel.

Also, what does the Product Registration program do?

It is not a pre-owned motherboard.

I do have the disc but I do not have a Optical Drive, I intend to leave the space for OC Panel.

Also, what does the Product Registration program do? 

it's a lot easier to get a temporary optical drive for $20 AuD (thats what i did)

and i have no clue what the product registration program does but it requires you to make an account.

if the mobos been used by someone else, it's part number is already taken and you can't make an account.

but from a quick google search it seems that it must make RMA easier.(i think)

Hey look, my signature is invisible!

it's a lot easier to get a temporary optical drive for $20 AuD (thats what i did)

and i have no clue what the product registration program does but it requires you to make an account.

if the mobos been used by someone else, it's part number is already taken and you can't make an account.

but from a quick google search it seems that it must make RMA easier.(i think)

Thanks! LoL, how come I did not think of external optical drive. And Since I have no intention of RMA yet, guess I probably won't be installing this program. I googled it and it seems that people find this software annoying and hard to uninstall.