Games that deserve more attention?

Morpheus

What game(s) do you guys think should be getting (or should have gotten) more attention?

A lot (most) of the indie games don't get the attention they deserve

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Wargame: Airland Battle is a fantastic RTS that is different then the standard base building style RTS. It's a really fast game that was well thought out and looks great. Sadly I only see 400-700 people online when I play.

here is the launch trailer

Indie games  don't get a lot of intention. Not a specific one but most of them

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

this:

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

this:

I got accepted into the closed beta, it's very glitchy though, not fun unless you have friends to talk to

Halo, but it's xbox exclusive, so it's expected, I guess

what?? halo gets so much attention already lol and you think it needs more? :P

wut

what?? halo gets so much attention already lol and you think it needs more? :P

It might be just me, but Halo feels like the excitement and buzz dies out quickly compared to franchises like Battlefield or cod, which usually has a very lasting impression.

this:

Yeah, I would really like to play THIS game...

I got accepted into the closed beta, it's very glitchy though, not fun unless you have friends to talk to

That's why it's called BETA.

Yeah, I would really like to play THIS game...

That's why it's called BETA.

But that second part. Just something to consider

Hahaha! NO

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

To the Moon

THIS

A lot (most) of the indie games don't get the attention they deserve

This.

It might be just me, but Halo feels like the excitement and buzz dies out quickly compared to franchises like Battlefield or cod, which usually has a very lasting impression.

IDK what the hell you are talking about. :| Halo has been out for a loooong while. After the first 3 base games (the trilogy) everything after that has been treated with a sense of "meh" because 3 was supposed to be the last game. Was it's slogan not "Finish the fight."? 

It did not finish anything. At all. 

The first 3 had a huge amount of hype and such about them. The Halo 3 launch shut down an entire street in New York where they drove a real life Warthog and 2 Mongooses with a guy in full Master Chief armor to hand out the first copy of Halo 3. 

The game had hype and attention you would not believe and that lasted quite a while. 

It is over now though. As it should be.

Anyway, I think that this game. And this game. Both should receive more attention. They are awesome.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

MGSV and the metal gear series in general.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

THIS

This.

IDK what the hell you are talking about. :| Halo has been out for a loooong while. After the first 3 base games (the trilogy) everything after that has been treated with a sense of "meh" because 3 was supposed to be the last game. Was it's slogan not "Finish the fight."? 

It did not finish anything. At all. 

The first 3 had a huge amount of hype and such about them. The Halo 3 launch shut down an entire street in New York where they drove a real life Warthog and 2 Mongooses with a guy in full Master Chief armor to hand out the first copy of Halo 3. 

The game had hype and attention you would not believe and that lasted quite a while. 

It is over now though. As it should be.

Anyway, I think that this game. And this game. Both should receive more attention. They are awesome.

I think the newer Halo games are also good and shouldn't be considered "meh".

I think the newer Halo games are also good and shouldn't be considered "meh".

Well they are as far as I am concerned. Not because of bad quality or anything, but simply because they are not as good as the original 3. 

That, and with how Halo came about (Bungie selling out to Microsoft), I cannot enjoy them as much anymore knowing that Halo was originally going to be on PC.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Kerbal Space Program 

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I really enjoyed DEFCON - it's on that origin humble bundle now actually

Rollercoaster Tycoon

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Well they are as far as I am concerned. Not because of bad quality or anything, but simply because they are not as gooas the original 3. 

That, and with how Halo came about (Bungie selling out to Microsoft), I cannot enjoy them as much anymore knowing that Halo was originally going to be on PC.

just to throw My thoughts into This, when I was Still playing halo back in ~2008 My new classmates asked What games I play So I told to Them halo 3. Their responce was that they've heard of it but never played it, and halo 3 was rather big back then, and I only knew one guy that played halo too. So in my opinion it SHOULD'VE deserved more attention. But I have no opinion on the new ones

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Russian version works better, no glitches. Try it.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |