CPU Overheat error plus BSOD

TheLazyGrizzly

So i have had my CPU at a stable 4.5 Ghz @ 65°c on 100% load for over a year now, last month i got a BSOD "Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area" when i rebooted my computer i got a "CPU Overheat Overclock failed press F1 to setup" message. While i was getting into the BIOS i could hear my 240X was running at full speed when i looked at the temps and it said it ran at 75°c i then tried to remove my overclock and reboot but still got the CPU Overheat error, i then ended up clearing CMOS.

After that everything worked fine so i just started over with Overclocking and checking everything was stable or so i thought, today i got the exact same BSOD and CPU Overheat Error only solution i could find to get it to drop below 70°c is to clear CMOS. I just finished Memetest86 with 0 errors and have no clue what to do to be honest.

Specs are in my signature and on my profile and heres a picture i took of ez bios right after the first time rebooting from BSOD.

NHzqWJc.jpg

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC | Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256 GB | HDD 1:  WD Black 2 TB | HDD 2: WD Green 1.5 TB | PSU: BitFenix Whisper M 650W 80+ Gold Certified | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

Have you tried reseating your liquid cooler? Can you confirm that its pump is running at the speed it is meant to be running at, and stuff like that, and that it's not leaking at all?

Have you tried clearing the CMOS?

Sig under construction.

Yup just reseated the CPU block again with new paste, pump is also running fine when compared to swifttechs info and i cant find any leaks. Also yes i already cleared CMOS so i could boot my computer and not be stuck with getting the overheat error everytime, only thing i changed so far is turning XMP profile back on.

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC | Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256 GB | HDD 1:  WD Black 2 TB | HDD 2: WD Green 1.5 TB | PSU: BitFenix Whisper M 650W 80+ Gold Certified | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

"Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area" - try using memtest86+. The program will tress test your RAM and Even if it passes, try running with only a single stick of RAM if you have more to see if the problem goes away or not. The main thing is to eliminate the RAM.

Its possible the HDD is to blame; the crash occurred in the NTFS driver, though that could be coincidence. The next test if the RAM passes would be to run the check disk utility to ensure there are no bad sectors on your hard drive.

I ran memtest86+ again now with only one stick of RAM at a time they all get 4 Passes, my boot drive is a SSD and No Bad sectors can be found on there or any of my HDD for that matter. Tho after i had ran memtest86+ now my motherboard couldnt see my SSD until i cleared CMOS, to me that looks like that its the MB thats dying which i have feared a bit could be the culprit.