I have no idea what so ever in this area!

1_thing

So I really need a new monitor and I will be getting one for Christmas!! So the budget is roughly £300

For that I want it to be 27" ish, 1440p+ and also to have a good refresh rate!!(so I can ad least get 60FPS)

what is the best I can get for that??

thing

So I really need a new monitor and I will be getting one for Christmas!! So the budget is roughly £300

For that I want it to be 27" ish, 1440p+ and also to have a good refresh rate!!(so I can ad least get 60FPS)

what is the best I can get for that??

thing

what kind of graphics card do you run amd or nvidia? because freesync only runs with amd and nvidia only runs with g sync.

according to OP's profile. an nvidia card. Darn.

the only monitor that runs 1440p at 144hz with g sync is the ROG swift which is close to $600

Edit: $600 on amazon

the only monitor that runs 1440p at 144hz with g sync is the ROG swift which is close to $600

And the freesync monitor of the same res and framerate is much cheaper. Sell the nvidia and get an AMD card?

its either better performance with a nvidia card or a cheaper setup with a amd card running free sync

its either better performance with a nvidia card or a cheaper setup with a amd card running free sync

And the freesync monitor of the same res and framerate is much cheaper. Sell the nvidia and get an AMD card?

To all earlier replies and what not, I don't want to sell my 970!! And TBH I don't relly mind about freesync or Gsync!! 

If there was one in my price range I would get it however if not I dont really mind.

However if I were to buy the previously mentioned one with freesync would it still work fine at 144Hz with my setup??

thing

To all earlier replies and what not, I don't want to sell my 970!! And TBH I don't relly mind about freesync or Gsync!! 

If there was one in my price range I would get it however if not I dont really mind.

However if I were to buy the previously mentioned one with freesync would it still work fine at 144Hz with my setup??

thing

I am almost certain it would work at 144hz

What you will be playing? 1440p on a gtx 970 won't be that easy to get 144 fps on some games =/