Last edits (6700k + 960)

Rian

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220-X 55.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($195.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($149.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($88.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: KFA2 GeForce GTX 960 2GB EXOC Video Card  (Purchased For $199.00) 
Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.99 @ NCIX US) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  ($89.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $1367.08
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-05 20:43 EDT-0400

Okay I'm going to repost this because many people are confused with my parts selection.

This is not a hardcore gaming machine nor is it a budget end build. My current budget is around 1400USD for the tower alone (always ready to raise my budget as I'm working), the rest are used to buy my peripherals and monitor.

Main thing I do on my pc is using ableton and fl studio for audio creation, I also edit/create pictures and videos mainly for music cover art & audio reactor videos. The only game I play from time to time is Dota 2 & SOMETIMES Mortal Kombat. These are the reasons why I bought the 960 from galax. -> http://galaxstore.net/GALAX-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-960-EXOC-White-Edition-2GB--1367-MHZ-Boost-Clock_p_30.html 

I want to overclock, that's the reason for the AIO. And yes I know I can get cheaper key for my new windows, just putting it there.

I consider every part with the aesthetics in mind. This will be built 2 weeks later and all the price will vary as I'm buying the rest of my parts locally. (I live in Singapore). Now will the glorious pc master race enlighten me for one last time before I move on from my i5-2410M + 410M 5 year old laptop.

R9-380

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

First make the ram at least 2666mhz fast, get an hdd, odd video card brand, but over all seems good

Get a R9 280, 285, 380 or 280x instead!

get a r9 380

R9-380

He already bought the 960...  it says it just above the galax link.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

He already bought the 960...  it says it just above the galax link.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

First make the ram at least 2666mhz fast, get an hdd, odd video card brand, but over all seems good

Why would he need faster ram?  The ram is fine.  He might just want fast loading?  The brand is good.

-Made In Canada

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

np, i know the feeling.

PS.  The card is good.

Edited by Made In Canada

-Made In Canada

Okay I will find the ram with the fastest speed when I'm buying it! Yes I'm planning to get a HDD & custom cables next month when the boss decide to pay me.

They are known to produce pretty impressive high end Nvidia cards though.  

Why would he need faster ram?  The ram is fine.  He might just want fast loading?  The brand is good.

I will get the faster ram if the price difference is low!

getting 2133mhz ddr4 is like 1600 MHz ddr3 I mean you can get a faster memory for no to much more