Team Fortress 2

Neymar

It's one of my favorite games. Go TF2!

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

I like it, don't have it installed at the moment but when I do get round to installing it I will probably play it until I get bored and uninstall

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

My son is addicted to it and once found out about the lag to steal people's items he did that time and time again.  I have gone as far as banning him from the game for 5 months or maybe it was more.  I wish he never found the game just like in many ways I wish I never found World of Warcraft.  As for TF2 as a game I like the art style and it is enjoyable but I just wish they had organized league/team play that was set up by Valve and I wish they would fix the trade system. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Used to play it but i quit

Interested in Business and Technology

My son is addicted to it and once found out about the lag to steal people's items he did that time and time again.  I have gone as far as banning him from the game for 5 months or maybe it was more.  I wish he never found the game just like in many ways I wish I never found World of Warcraft.  As for TF2 as a game I like the art style and it is enjoyable but I just wish they had organized league/team play that was set up by Valve and I wish they would fix the trade system. 

A LAG to steal items ?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

A LAG to steal items ?

Just a theory

His son found a way to introduce a unexpected latency fluctuation into the game, It completely threw off the item servers and hands out free stuff without trading.

Complete BS.

I am starting to think he meant glitch. but i'm not sure.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

And as for my self, I do play a fair bit.

Mostely as pyro because my aim is off.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Just a theory

His son found a way to introduce a unexpected latency fluctuation into the game, It completely threw off the item servers and hands out free stuff without trading.

Complete BS.

I am starting to think he meant glitch. but i'm not sure.

There is a known issue where if you pull your items out quick enough from trade and you have the much faster connection well you can make a trade the other guy definitely did not want.  

I wish my son could find a pro team to play for without all the freaking red tape.  He should play competitively but he shouldn't have to jump through hoops to do it.  If he had a team to play for with a regular schedule yes there would be some practice time but if you can believe it I actually think he would play less than he does now. LOL

Mostly its a skinner box. I play sometimes.

1500h played - no more...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

lol

1500h played - no more...

yuhhh  no more talking about xD

lol

yuhhh  no more talking about xD

XUObZL2.gif

Plus some more when i was idling back in the days.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

While it isn't my favorite game, I sure do enjoy it from time to time :)

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE