In need of a new phone, switching from iPhone 5s

Commandhat

Surprised no one has recommended the new Moto X, haven't used one myself but it appears to have a great screen, clean Android, and have expandable storage. This is all for about the same price of a OP2, and a lot easier to get.

No Touch ID tho, which is at this point is quite hard for me to live without xP

Xperia Z5? It supposedly will have the best camera and Sony is supposed to support almost all xperia phones to marshmallow.

Basically a pretty big phone (no Phablet size, impossible to hold) decent battery, good camera, new android OS, Fingerprint scanner etc. I'm staring to have doubts and I just can't make up my mind. One plus two? I hear a lot of good things about it but I hear they stop supporting it after 2 years. I need something that would last me a long time (3 years plus) with latest updates and such etc.

Thanks! Sorry for bothering you guys so much!

Basically a pretty big phone (no Phablet size, impossible to hold) decent battery, good camera, new android OS, Fingerprint scanner etc. I'm staring to have doubts and I just can't make up my mind. One plus two? I hear a lot of good things about it but I hear they stop supporting it after 2 years. I need something that would last me a long time (3 years plus) with latest updates and such etc.

Thanks! Sorry for bothering you guys so much!

Well, then you are talking about Nexus 5P or Nexus 6X. Both will get at least 3,000 mAh battery which it is decent, latest Android OS, Fingerprint scanner/ID and Google will support the phone OS for a long time. 

There is LG V10 or something like that.

Removable battery, awesome camera, probably come with the latest Android OS, Fingerprint scanner, expandable storage, etc. It would definitely last you at least 3 years plus the latest updates. 

Well, then you are talking about Nexus 5P or Nexus 6X. Both will get at least 3,000 mAh battery which it is decent, latest Android OS, Fingerprint scanner/ID and Google will support the phone OS for a long time.

There is LG V10 or something like that.

Removable battery, awesome camera, probably come with the latest Android OS, Fingerprint scanner, expandable storage, etc. It would definitely last you at least 3 years plus the latest updates.

Do you mean the 6P and 5X? Yup sure will look into it. Anybody got opinions on the Samsung Galaxy A8?

Do you mean the 6P and 5X? Yup sure will look into it. Anybody got opinions on the Samsung Galaxy A8?

Yeah, you are right, lol.

Haha, I keep getting those letter on 5X and 6P confuse, lol.