Best thing you got in a CSGO case?

Mohenjo

The best thing i have ever gotten in the 10 cases that i have opened is a Desert eagle Conspiracy 

The reason i made this thread is because im curious and kinda jealous at the same time, let me explain 

yesterday i told on of my better friends to open up a case that he got as a drop. he did and he got a flip knife stained (worn but still a knife) and we were shocked because it was his first case and he just made 60 bucks. then another friend joined the call and he was freaking out like us. then he said he was opening another. i told him if he gets another knife im going to shoot myself. he then gets a bayonet DOPPLER factory new... which is 350 freaking dollars. anyway thats all i had to say. whats your best csgo case drop?

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

The best thing i have ever gotten in the 10 cases that i have opened is a Desert eagle Conspiracy 

The reason i made this thread is because im curious and kinda jealous at the same time, let me explain 

yesterday i told on of my better friends to open up a case that he got as a drop. he did and he got a flip knife stained (worn but still a knife) and we were shocked because it was his first case and he just made 60 bucks. then another friend joined the call and he was freaking out like us. then he said he was opening another. i told him if he gets another knife im going to shoot myself. he then gets a bayonet DOPPLER factory new... which is 350 freaking dollars. anyway thats all i had to say. whats your best csgo case drop?

I've only opened like 3 cases. The best thing I've gotten is a StatTrak™ XM1014 | Quicksilver. R.I.P $2.45 ;-;

EDIT- the skin is worth 21c.

I used to be quite active here.

AK-47 Wasteland Rebel MW

My first opening was a Chroma case and a Esports 2014 case. The Chroma dropped a min wear Dragon King Stattrack m4a4, which worth around $50 at the time. I got to around 2000 kills before I sold it to buy GTA V. Proof:

Oh damn, forgot about that cringy-ass outro xD

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

The whole game is turning into a money racket. I stopped playing once gambling websites started emerging and the whole community revolved around hundreds of thousands of dollars of skins being traded at any given minute.

The whole game is turning into a money racket. I stopped playing once gambling websites started emerging and the whole community revolved around hundreds of thousands of dollars of skins being traded at any given minute.

i feel there 2 equal parts to the game, the money side and the people who just play the game

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

M9 forest ddpat ft and this: 

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

Galil AR Chatterbox. I've literally opened hundreds of dollars worth of cases.

Edit: I'd probably say I've opened around $150 of cases.

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

lol you don't gotta buy skins. Just play CS:GO..

A Five-Seven Monkey Bussines WW

lol you don't gotta buy skins. Just play CS:GO..

I know, but it's a huge part of the game and basically everyone who plays it gets caught up in it at one point or another. :P

Unboxed 2 cases on CS:GO's birthday. One was a Glock-18 Bunsen Burner and the other was an AWP Hyperbeast Minimal Wear... Confirmed unbox on CS:GO's birthday from now on.

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

Galil AR Chatterbox. I've literally opened hundreds of dollars worth of cases.

S'up, nerd. Yes, same Jade from Bukkit.

Five-SeveN | Fowl Play MW (Something like a few dollars). I don't do cases almost ever.

S'up, nerd. Yes, same Jade from Bukkit.

Five-SeveN | Fowl Play MW (Something like a few dollars). I don't do cases almost ever.

holy shit mate

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

Unboxed 2 cases on CS:GO's birthday. One was a Glock-18 Bunsen Burner and the other was an AWP Hyperbeast Minimal Wear... Confirmed unbox on CS:GO's birthday from now on.

i dunno man im gonna one case in oct 4th from now on on the chances that maybe i will make 400 dollars by spending 5 

I know, but it's a huge part of the game and basically everyone who plays it gets caught up in it at one point or another. :P

That is true. In fact, now I've bought lots of skins. But my most expensive skin has been a $10 one, I sold it. If I combine all the money I've spent on the game (including purchasing CS:GO itself for $15 USD,) it's around $40. Considering I spent $90 on BF4+Premium, that's not a lot. Though, I have played CS:GO 350 hours and BF4 just about 800 hours..

Opened like 50 total cases with keys I got trading up. Best I ever unboxed was a ST AK-47 Aquamarine Revenge WW, worth around $80.00 market price.