Over Priced Case

VettleBolt

I was looking at cases on PCPartPicker and i found the Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium ATX 

and thought to myself Damn Overpriced much, and now i'm wondering does anyone hear have one?

I was thinking Linus should review it

-Never Mind he did the Snow Edition back in 2011-

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

I was looking at cases on PCPartPicker and i found the Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium ATX 

and thought to myself Damn Overpriced much, and now i'm wondering does anyone hear have one?

Overpriced? It's 200 USD. Lian Li cases are expensive. Corsair 900D is expensive.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

-Never Mind he did the Snow Edition back in 2011-

$1200 for a case that looks like a shelf. :o

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Overpriced? It's 200 USD. Lian Li cases are expensive. Corsair 900D is expensive.

1000USD actually http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133265

-Microsoft 2015

That's because the Titanium is some sort of limited edition. Normally it's $200 or so. 

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Yeah i noticed he did one after i posted this, but thats for a GT Snow, not the Titanium 

-Microsoft 2015

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

Caselabs is bad too (bad as in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) !

GT Snow and Titanium are slightly different 

One's grey. What's so GREYT about that? Get it? GREYt?

One's grey. What's so GREYT about that? Get it? GREYt?

seems $800

-Microsoft 2015

Its more a piece of modern art than a PC case, its really just there for somebody wanting something very beautiful and well crafted who is not confronted by cost

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Its more a piece of modern art than a PC case, its really just there for somebody wanting something very beautiful and well crafted who is not confronted by cost

I really wanted to rant on "how the shit is this art, all they've done is just enclose each component individually", then I remembered this

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I really wanted to rant on "how the shit is this art, all they've done is just enclose each component individually", then I remembered this

HAHA I bet that sold for millions

Sometimes people just want something because its expensive (and looks nice) so why not :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

43.8 to be exact

43.8 ?!?! WTF. I'll sell the guy one for 12.2 million, with CHOCOLATE and VANILLA pudding stripes painted on it via Slim Jim, not just blue.Someone got gypped !

*The .2 imil s to cover the cost of Hunt's snack packs and Slim Jims.

43.8 ?!?! WTF. I'll sell the guy one for 12.2 million, with CHOCOLATE and VANILLA pudding stripes painted on it via Slim Jim, not just blue.Someone got gypped !

*The .2 imil s to cover the cost of Hunt's snack packs and Slim Jims.

Welcome to the wonderful world of modern art.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

GT Snow and Titanium are slightly different

Uh no. They are very different. Completely different cases

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."