How important is colour coding your PC to you?

melias24

My entire build revolves around wasting money on things that are white and black, and not focusing too much on how powerful they are :P

Skunks are white and black and have a very powerful smell

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

LOL im trying to find yellow ram but no one makes it. @Corsair needs to halp me

Actually if you can get by with DDR3 maybe some Crucial Ballistix Tactical would work...

And there is the XPG line from Adata, and some Avexir memory that's yellow with the lights... in fact Kingston did some for a limited time I think

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

To me, colour coordinating your PC components is half the fun about building a PC.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Skunks are white and black and have a very powerful smell

But can they run crysis? 

But can they run crysis? 

If you see one, you'll run to avoid the crysis of getting sprayed

*snip*

Well ASUS TO YOU

Yeah they used to make sense back in the z68 days

wait, are you using only 1 dimm?

Well, if you ask Asus, no it doesn't matter at all.  Go ahead and have a gold motherboard with everything else blue :)

I used the gold in my build. GOld and red. Lol only color scheme maybe black but it is kinda ugly

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Corsair had to make an entirely new freaking line of RAM just to match it because Asus has such large market share lol

What line? Adata XPG v2 matches nicely. Its what I have

normal_ADATAXPG2x4GBDDR3-2800CL12165V_02

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I used the gold in my build. GOld and red. Lol only color scheme maybe black but it is kinda ugly

At least if you're going with red everything else there's the RoG option

At least if you're going with red everything else there's the RoG option

$$$ I have a z87 a cheap as crap but works

What line? Adata XPG v2 matches nicely. Its what I have

Yeah I recommended that just above.  This line.

Yeah I recommended that just above.  This line.

Didnt read sorry. Oh did not know that. Interesting..

4FEqieZ.jpg

Well ASUS TO YOU

Nice PC!! The brown PCB is yuk tho!! I had a gigabyte G1 sniper board like that i hated that board, the integrated audio didn't work and it was a crap board. 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Doesnt matter to much to me...

20150930 182005

"Once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can" - Hunter S. Thompson

Well ASUS TO YOU

Blehhhh, brown motherboard. :(

mine is brown too :|

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Doesnt matter to much to me...

if u ever want to dispose of a lightning...plez tell me

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

In the beginning i was all about that blue theme in my build

.. Now i don't care as long as it works..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

fairly important, I do need to change the CPU cooler or the fan on it, as the UV purple clashes badly with my GPU and motherboard, but then again I don't spend that long looking at it so it's not the end of the world.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

if u ever want to dispose of a lightning...plez tell me

Hahaha :) I'll let you know, but for now my babies stay where they are :wub:

"Once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can" - Hunter S. Thompson