Headsets

Hey LTT community, I was wondering whats a good  headset for $100 and under, I'm not a audiophile and I'm looking for it to have a mic, or even a good pair of headphones with a external mic

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

the hyperx cloud  version 1 is still good and must be quite affordable these days. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Hey LTT community, I was wondering whats a good  headset for $100 and under, I'm not a audiophile and I'm looking for it to have a mic, or even a good pair of headphones with a external mic

you can get a mod mic and pair it with any audio headset. the mic is reportedly good.

I was about to say the Corsair Vengence 2100, as I own and love them and they were voted best budget wireless headset by PCgamer

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-best-wireless-gaming-headsets/ (Ok fine the H2100, but it just has yellow)

But since that's 50 bucks off, holy shit you should get that

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

The HyperX Cloud is based off a real headphone with good build quality and good sound. You cannot say that about any other headset under 100 bucks.

The HyperX Cloud is based off a real headphone with good build quality and good sound. You cannot say that about any other headset under 100 bucks.

This ^ The HyperX Cloud Core sells for $70 and is based off the Takstar Pro80 which has a proven track record.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

This ^ The HyperX Cloud Core sells for $70 and is based off the Takstar Pro80 which has a proven track record.

The original has more accessories and can be had for about the same

I wasn't aware it came with more accessories, learn something every day :)

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

• 4 weeks later...