JFC, please, for the love of God help me

Memories4K
For the past several years i've had this movie in my head which i can't remember the name of. PLEASE help me!

I can't remember the plot but here's some things or a scene i remember

• Ending, or towards the end of the film, a man and the main protagonist are face-to-face with some important corporate/powerful woman who tells the main protagonist that this is not reality (or that he's in a dream) and pushing the main protagonist to suicide or to realize what's currently happening isn't real (iirc) in order to go back to reality; all the while the man with him is arguing that this is reality and shouting not to trust the important woman, telling him it's a mistake

Please, PLEASE help me.

What movie is this/where is this from?

"If you ain't first, you're last"

For the past several years i've had this movie in my head which i can't remember the name of. PLEASE help me!

I can't remember the plot but here's some things or a scene i remember

• Ending, or towards the end of the film, a man and the main protagonist are face-to-face with some important corporate/powerful woman who tells the main protagonist that this is not reality (or that he's in a dream) and pushing the main protagonist to suicide or to realize what's currently happening isn't real (iirc) in order to go back to reality; all the while the man with him is arguing that this is reality and shouting not to trust the important woman, telling him it's a mistake

Please, PLEASE help me.

What movie is this/where is this from?

Maybe Matrix?

Failure is not an option!

Maybe Matrix?

Not any of The Matrix movies.

the one were he lives in a tv show

The Truman show, I dunno if thats what it is though been years since I seen it.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

The Truman show, I dunno if thats what it is though been years since I seen it.

Not the Truman show.

You know any Actors/Actresses in the movie?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Kinda sounds like Inception...

Erm this could be completely wrong and i can't remember the end but ima say inception?

Minority Report then? 

Not Minority Report.

Kinda sounds like Inception...

Not Inception. Definitely pre-2010.

You know any Actors/Actresses in the movie?

I wish, this has been plaguing me for a while. Years. Movie was probably released somewhere between 1990-2006, i'd have to guess. The visual cinematic quality is similar to the movie "Enemy of The State" so it's not a newer movie, nor is it very old. Especially because of the plot.

Not Minority Report.

Not Inception. Definitely pre-2010.

I wish, this has been plaguing me for a while. Years. Movie was probably released somewhere between 1990-2006, i'd have to guess. The visual cinematic quality is similar to the movie "Enemy of The State"

try this

https://www.google.com/search?q=movie+dream+reality+-inception&oq=movie+dream+reality+-inception&aqs=chrome..69i57.13145j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=movie+dream+reality+-inception+site:imdb.com

The specific scene i'm talking about takes place in a corporate/government top floor office.

Similar to this

futomic-designs-office-interior-designer

Also imagine glass windows looking towards the outside of the large building like this (much larger. When i say the woman is trying to drive the main protagonist to suicide, he looks out the large glass side of the office conference room as if he plans to commit suicide by jumping out through there)

%C2%A9+DVDesign_TopGolf_007.jpg?format=1

What is this supposed to lead me to?

It can help you find the movie you're looking for.

If you can remember just one actor or actress then you can use his link to see every movie they made. Many now famous actors and actresses really hate this site

Vanilla sky?

Is the scene i'm describing in Vanilla Sky?

sounds like vanilla sky.  In order to leave the virtual world he has to jump off a building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGuR4GOV5L0

Oh man it's so close but it's not it.

The movie i'm talking about has a similar scene but there is another man actively telling the main protagonist NOT to listen to the woman telling them to wake up/kill themselves/jump off a building

No idea if this ever happened but potentially and of the spy kids movies?

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb