Minecraft - Server

Hello guys can someone help me host Bukkit server, so i can play with my friends together and add some awesome fun plugins ? ^^ 

I have this problem .... on 1.8.8 version. 

I tried on 1.7.10 it works but my friends cant join .... 

xeCXT.jpg

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Did you port forward?

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

ive only ever made one with hamchi

Like bukkit server right, where you can add plugins and have tons of fun ? 

Did you port forward?

Uhh what you mean ? My english is bad and i dont get what you try to say there ... sorry about it :) 

I just want to have bukkit server with without hamachi or if needed with hamachi and add plugins to it and have fun .... ^^ 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

If you're hosting it locally, for example on a local PC, you'll have to get port 25565 open on your router. Go into its config, select the PC, select port 25565 and it should work.

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

Uhh what you mean ? My english is bad and i dont get what you try to say there ... sorry about it :)

I just want to have bukkit server with without hamachi or if needed with hamachi and add plugins to it and have fun .... ^^ 

Port forwarding is like a thing where you open a thing in the router so others can connect. (I mean in the software of the router.)

yeah i had plugins on it and mods like the gun mods and admin bukkets 

Port Forwarding is when you allow external connections to connect to you via certain ports on your IP.

As an example, Minecraft uses port 25565. Players need your router to let those connecting via :25565 to go to your computer. The IP might look like this:

192.168.1.1:25565

That's a fooey IP and Minecraft also automatically uses the port 25565, so they don't have to specify. Hope this helps.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Put online-mode in the config to false.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

I had to port-forward to use plugins.

If you just want a vanilla server, then you can just host noramlly but if you want some cool plugins then you have to login to your router and open port 25565.

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Well, really if you want a high performing server you have to setup quite a lot of things. First off, look into spigot, its like bukkit but runs alooot better. In here you can set a shit ton of options to make the server run good, like limit enties and/or disable enable stuff. You can also chose the amount of Ram and such that is being used but thats kind of basic.

Then you need to port forward 25565 in your router so the server can be connected from outside of your home network. 

After this they connect to your server from your external ip (wich will change every now and then incase you don't have a static, wich mostly only companies have, thats why it could be good to buy a domain so its the same all the time beacuse a domain tracks your external ip) 

All the ip stuff you need to have configured in the server properties file, wich you probably already have fixed. 

This should be the basics to get it running, but then this with plugins can be a bit tricky. Some conflicts with eachother so watch out for that and also some might wont work unless you enable/disable stuff in the server properties (usally some weird plugins, like those you shouldn't use) 

If this wont work just ask, I have managed to get a few servers running quite good and have also gotten used to the most common problems. (I've got a bukkit server running on a rasperrry pi for 3 players, without any major lag. But it was heavily modded)

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

• 3 months later...

Hello guys can someone help me host Bukkit server, so i can play with my friends together and add some awesome fun plugins ? ^^ 

I have this problem .... on 1.8.8 version. 

I tried on 1.7.10 it works but my friends cant join .... 

xeCXT.jpg

I could Skype you if you need help... I have my own server that's in Bukkit 1.8.9 and works all around the world.