H2100 Compatibility questions

Heero912

Hello, I'm currently looking into buying a wireless headset (i know it might not be the best possible but I would benefit for the wireless feature). The H2100 from corsair really caught my attention, but I'm worried about the compatibility of the headset, for instance, if it might be compatible with my phone if I use a cable to be able to connect the dongle directly.

I was also looking into de G933 from logitech and was wondering if that would solve compatibility issues.

Thanks in advance for any info I can get!  :)

The H2100 won't work with phones as its a USB dongle and not bluetooth.

Hello, I'm currently looking into buying a wireless headset (i know it might not be the best possible but I would benefit for the wireless feature). The H2100 from corsair really caught my attention, but I'm worried about the compatibility of the headset, for instance, if it might be compatible with my phone if I use a cable to be able to connect the dongle directly.

I was also looking into de G933 from logitech and was wondering if that would solve compatibility issues.

Thanks in advance for any info I can get!  :)

The H2100 won't work with phones as its a USB dongle and not bluetooth.

Actually, it could feasibly work if you used an OTG dongle and plugged it into that. Regardless, even if that did work, it wouldn't be recommended, and OP should really just get a decent pair of wired headphones. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Actually, it could feasibly work if you used an OTG dongle and plugged it into that. Regardless, even if that did work, it wouldn't be recommended, and OP should really just get a decent pair of wired headphones. 

Yeah, that's exactly why I'm asking, I've seen a lot of might works but not a concrete answer. I'm aware that in that use case I'd be better off getting a wired, but, I need the wireless part (though not necessarily for the phone precisely) just curious about if it might work.

Yeah, that's exactly why I'm asking, I've seen a lot of might works but not a concrete answer. I'm aware that in that use case I'd be better off getting a wired, but, I need the wireless part (though not necessarily for the phone precisely) just curious about if it might work.

Why on earth would you ever need wireless? 

Anyway, I have a pair of those (it was the second version of their wireless headphones)

I'll see what I can do about finding them and trying them on my phone. I hope you're aware that this is also highly dependent on your phone's compatibility with OTG audio device support?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Why on earth would you ever need wireless? 

Anyway, I have a pair of those (it was the second version of their wireless headphones)

I'll see what I can do about finding them and trying them on my phone. I hope you're aware that this is also highly dependent on your phone's compatibility with OTG audio device support?

Thanks that would be very helpful!  :)

For the record, I dont need wireless headphones for my phone, they're for my PC, like an HTPC scenario, but I'd like to know if I wanted to I could use them with my phone also.