Would this effect audio?

Waterloo

I was watching the ultimate silent gaming pc video and seen the magnetic fan filters, i always have problems with dust in my pcs and thought it might help. Would this effect audio at all? I am not an audiophile, however i am in the process of upgrading my audio setup and don't want to then degrade it.

No; those are really weak magnets so it shouldn't make a difference.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

If you are worried about the magnets specifically, no they won't mess anything up. They're not near strong enough to do anything.

There's magnets in hard drives, just fyi.

they'll add a bit more resistance for the fans, so you won't get the same airflow without increasing the RPM, and therefore noise, but i don't think it'll make much of a difference. and less dust should ensure that it's quieter for longer.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Magnetic interference has a very limited range and since the magnets maximum force is limited that range is extremely small so it should not matter what so ever, what causes audio interference is generally electrical interference.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I was watching the ultimate silent gaming pc video and seen the magnetic fan filters, i always have problems with dust in my pcs and thought it might help. Would this effect audio at all? I am not an audiophile, however i am in the process of upgrading my audio setup and don't want to then degrade it.

Magnetic devices with no moving or electrical parts generally don't interfere with audio signals. The field is far from your transducers too, so it should not affect you.

The electromechanical devices in the fans and drives would have more of an impact to sound quality (together with your choice of power supply and motherboard).